Donor Features -- Your Input Needed!

Myrm

Legend
Hey all.

First off, thank you very much for your donation. Every little bit helps.

The current list of Donor features can be found here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/payments.php

My question to you guys is, how can we make the Donor group truly stand out?

I am open to any ideas to make the group better.

Thanks,

Shane

Where it says Donator in pink, we should have the option to change the color.

Don't listen to these boys. Pink is the perfect color and I'm sure Phe would agree! :D But quite honestly keeping the site up for us is enough of a repayment for our donations. :)

You are talking about the username color itself? If so, that would create so much uncertainty about the rank and who has it if you guys can change the actual color.

Was do we gain from being Donors?
I just bought it cause it was so cheap and i've used and loved this site sine 09'

It makes you feel good about yourself, and I will send you a picture of a cookie if you want. You also get a bunch of inbox space and a bigger forum avatar.

It makes you feel good about yourself, and I will send you a picture of a cookie if you want. You also get a bunch of inbox space and a bigger forum avatar.

Does it change stuff like URLS in signatures? (So we can get more)
- Ìf not, then it should! :D

Also!
THAT COOKIE BETTER ARRIVE SOON!

or
50260_265865253265_5373706_n.jpg

Ahem...if he gets a cookie then we all better get a cookie! :eek:

tbh i forget donating lol, it was soooo long ago (pretty sure it was)

All bloggers can chill in here as they donate their time! I will get makin' dem cookies!

maybe offer Donors the Option to see a news feed of the new forum threads being posted like it used to be around 4months ago. that way we can see what new stuff is being put up on the site!

Users who are viewing this thread