<Dominate> Classic Guild

the people in my raid guild who are twinking are not big in the twink scene

so they been enchanting gear that isn't even BiS (3/2 monkey bracers etc...)

a little triggering being around people who look like budget twinkers ngl

HI! Its me Smegol, Feedem, or Talented. GM of Professors, Its Pretty Cool to find this, Brings back the memories. Making twinks on Pagle.... I know I know its Normal BUT its with my work... bunch of old dudes who played wow back then wanted to play together. It's nice to see you guys still at it.

HI! Its me Smegol, Feedem, or Talented. GM of Professors, Its Pretty Cool to find this, Brings back the memories. Making twinks on Pagle.... I know I know its Normal BUT its with my work... bunch of old dudes who played wow back then wanted to play together. It's nice to see you guys still at it.

Oh damn I can't believe you're back man! So much old Dominate - Professors drama that needs to be rehashed now by men in their 30's, 40's, and 50's! hahaha

Good to see you back playing. Dominate is getting back most of our core players.

Oh damn I can't believe you're back man! So much old Dominate - Professors drama that needs to be rehashed now by men in their 30's, 40's, and 50's! hahaha

Good to see you back playing. Dominate is getting back most of our core players.

Ya I cant wait to do some cool 10-19 sh!t, Ill tell ya I quit retail back in MOP and was doing the Warmane, and other P-server thing for a while. When I came back I said I wasnt going to play Horde anymore. So IDK if there is really going to be any VS with us but I for sure do not mind playing with you all.

Vanilla - level 18 Warrior
Dakrupt - Not even in Dominate
Smolhel - Not even in Dominate
Shirtz - Not even in Dominate
Thesnipes - My RL friend that is new to twinking

I was gonna say.. didn't even recognize most of those names.
LOL

Ya I cant wait to do some cool 10-19 sh!t, Ill tell ya I quit retail back in MOP and was doing the Warmane, and other P-server thing for a while. When I came back I said I wasnt going to play Horde anymore. So IDK if there is really going to be any VS with us but I for sure do not mind playing with you all.

Some of us from Dominate did some of the private servers.... we had like 6-7 of us on Feenix back in like 2013 or something. And then 4-5 of us played the Lights Hope server and whatever it was called before that.

But without a doubt Classic has brought back more OG's than I've seen since like wotlk.

I quite twinking in wotlk as well. Tried it a bit during MoP, didn't like it. Totally different meta to the game. So pumped for classic.

I was gonna say.. didn't even recognize most of those names.
LOL
Dominate was shit on Lightbringer. Don't know why people will think it'll be any different on Classic

Dominate was shit on Lightbringer. Don't know why people will think it'll be any different on Classic

That's an easy answer. Dominate on Lightbringer was mostly just randos that I picked up in recruiting on that server. Anarcan barely ever played and only had about 2/3 of the gear. Freezaholic played for a while early on (and he and I ran a lot of defense in long games that frustrated 4-6 man horde premades) but quit and so the last 6-9 months on Lightbringer he wasn't playing either. Beyond that there weren't really any real Dominate playing regularly other than me. It's possible that over the course of a year, you might have played a few games against me, Anarcan, freez, and gabie all in one game. But that's about it.

Dominate on classic has most of our original players back. We'll see how well it goes, but plenty of reason for it to be a different story.

Dominate on classic has most of our original players back. We'll see how well it goes, but plenty of reason for it to be a different story.

Looking forward to this. PTR'd with a lot of the Dominate crew back in the day. Who's taking duty of GM?

Looking forward to this. PTR'd with a lot of the Dominate crew back in the day. Who's taking duty of GM?

Yeah man I don't think I got a chance to play with you on the PTR but I'm sure you'll recognize a bunch of the OG's who are back.

Anarcan is GM, we wouldn't have it any other way. He's not on a lot but we wouldn't do a premade without him. The rest of the time, we have plenty of old Dominate officers around handling guild stuff in officer positions. Come make a twink with us?
[doublepost=1577294018,1577293950][/doublepost]

Btw where are you playing on Classic? Server/faction? You playin with the Scooters guys or Mango Bay? Or somewhere else?

You know there's a lot of new twinks in the community and the sites mods are new as well when you see people that have been here since the burning crusade with over 3000 posts banned lol. Saw like 2 peoples accounts greyed out as I scrolled through this thread and that's really sad, some of them were here when draynor ran and owned the site.

Btw where are you playing on Classic? Server/faction? You playin with the Scooters guys or Mango Bay? Or somewhere else?
I'm playing with Scooter's on Herod

You know there's a lot of new twinks in the community and the sites mods are new as well when you see people that have been here since the burning crusade with over 3000 posts banned lol. Saw like 2 peoples accounts greyed out as I scrolled through this thread and that's really sad, some of them were here when draynor ran and owned the site.

I'm the first registered member when this site was Drayner's ;P

I wish i could flex my original account. the admins wont just hand it to me cus i forgot the password. i think i was in the 20s. everyone needs to be sending Cirran love and support

I wish i could flex my original account. the admins wont just hand it to me cus i forgot the password. i think i was in the 20s. everyone needs to be sending Cirran love and support

Baby boy just needs healing time im gonna facetime him with the pups tonight

I remember I had a Hunter in veng I use to occasionally see you guys. Then a few of you came to rampage where my primary 19 was at.. That's crazy y'all are coordinating this.

Users who are viewing this thread