EU Dodging already? I'll let the community to decide...

Yeah I am so shit that I need to exploit the game to be somehow mediocore with it.. oh wait, that is you.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

For the people interested, there was a guy on the Legion forums reporting a bug with Zen teleporting him to different places, I added that Zen also wasn't working on the wandering isle and played dumb... (I leveld a panda monk to 20) so who knows we might be able to escape :)

Worth a try to get an ingame GM involved and hope they do not recognize a neutral pandaren :p

you might THINK that, but I KNOW you're wrong

A few troglodytes get thrills from waving their [inadequate] e-peens on a forum and constant immature shit-stirring, yep. Those have a similar mentality as, for example, cheating scumlords.

But anyone with an IQ greater than that of a small soap dish knows twinking was more active in earlier xpacs when it was "better" for various reasons, and when the game had more players.

It depends on the kind of people you're trying to attract.

no competitive games before keg's thread, and now we do actually have some competetive twink games

could that maybe not be becase toxic enviorenment weeds out the lvlers/newcomers so the pool is smaller, hence you see more twinks either side, and proceed to think its a sign of higher activity when in fact its a symptom of lower activity in general ?
Anyway if the games are good and popping regularly, does it rly matter?

Users who are viewing this thread