Do you support the recent queue separation for the 20-29 bracket?

Do you support the recent queue separation?

• Yes, I think the 20-29 bracket is currently in a better state than before

• No, I think it's worse than before

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20-29s shadowlands rn is garbage as well so why do you play that ?

I dont know.... all i ever see on here lately is how "ruined" the bracket is for all the hunters... what's the difference?

What's the loss? For 20? Ruined to more ruined? How ruined is too ruined?

20-29s shadowlands rn is garbage as well so why do you play that ?

"new" content. and at least better as endgame content right now lol. don't worry i basically disappear when DF comes out and i hope this time it can hold me longer as SL did...

Yall shits keep throwing around the buzzword entitled. Brackets die with no levelers to keep it rolling, no new people join and soon people get bored of it and move on. Imagine being happy about that lol.

WOW WHAT AN EXCITING AND NEW CONCEPT NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE WOW WOW WOW!

The fact that you only see yourself as a victim in all of this is the entitlement... like it's never occurred to anyone else.

"new" content. and at least better as endgame content right now lol. don't worry i basically disappear when DF comes out and i hope this time it can hold me longer as SL did...

Yeah well you can't bring pve content in a discussion about pvp queues my guy. 20-29s and 60 Shadowlands are both kinda shit rn, people getting one shotted, healers unable to heal bursts is all you hear about both brackets.

You dont play 60s cause you'd have to actually be skilled and grind good gear. Playing at 29 on a character that takes 1 month of playtime ( or 20 bucks and you do it in one day) to gear is easy. Say it as it is.

WOW WHAT AN EXCITING AND NEW CONCEPT NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE WOW WOW WOW!

The fact that you only see yourself as a victim in all of this is the entitlement... like it's never occurred to anyone else.

it's useless they are way too limited to understand anything we have our points why we are making 29s and they are mad because they don't have acces to 29s which means they are weaker, it's only about that no more no less like: "WÄÄÄÄHHH why i'm not the strongest anymore?" really pathetic but stomping levelers is okay?
[doublepost=1661866029,1661865829][/doublepost]
Yeah well you can't bring pve content in a discussion about pvp queues my guy. 20-29s and 60 Shadowlands are both kinda shit rn, people getting one shotted, healers unable to heal bursts is all you hear about both brackets.

You dont play 60s cause you'd have to actually be skilled and grind good gear. Playing at 29 on a character that takes 1 month of playtime ( or 20 bucks and you do it in one day) to gear is easy. Say it as it is.

jokes on you during the time i played Endgame content i PLAYED 60 bracket and not any low level bracket.

cry as much as you want it's not stopping players making 29s btw shadowdance and symbols of death is VERY tasty on my rog you should try it too! oh wait...

Let's be real.... 99% of the vets/f2play whining are on the same side of the fence. There to whomp f2play.

You know where there's ZERO 29?

Wargames.

But oh no... competitive games with controlled rosters and outcomes determined by skill are not desired by these teary masses. Just a steady flow of undergeared fodder for the low low price of FREE. How selfish for anyone to interfere.

it's useless they are way too limited to understand anything we have our points why we are making 29s
I'm afraid your point of making a 29 is the same with a VET's point of making a BiS character in the old 20's bracket that you criticize so much in here

Vets had the advantage over F2Ps for years. You are just angry someone has the advantage over you now.

This is a terrible change and the bracket will have 30+ min queues in a few months. But don’t act like you are any better than the level 29s. You all enjoyed one shotting F2Ps for years.
Cata and mop didnt have vets.
WoD had the biggest power discrepancy between vets and f2p but it also had 29 ferals and bm monks. Famously, a 20 shadow priest in wod had mind flay, swp, flash heal and pws. Literally 4 buttons At level 21 sps unlocked shadowform, dp, vt and mind blast.

Legion had a near non existant power gap between vets and f2ps. A few white items to give a 1-2 main stat boost.

BfA had a far smaller power gap between f2ps and vets from wod but the largest since especially for classes that did not use crusader. But it also had 29s. When the 29s were removed at the end of BfA it was far more enjoyable, (if you played a class without crusader).

Slands has the smallest hypothetical power gap we've ever seen the only difference being the ring enchant. In practise however the gap is probably smaller than bfa and wod but larger than that of legion.

Even with all the other stuff youve ever said this is suprisingly stupid.

I cant recall ever getting oneshot by a 20 by a class (feral) that wasnt also oneshotting my vets.

Last edited:
Let's be real.... 99% of the vets/f2play whining are on the same side of the fence. There to whomp f2play.
But are y'all brave enough to admit you are doing the same thing to 20's now? Cause you are right.

EDIT: Cause I might be wrong here but all I see is "adapt" or "don't cry", not a single "Yeah we like that we get to stomp 20's" when this topic comes on

jokes on you during the time i played Endgame content i PLAYED 60 bracket and not any low level bracket.

cry as much as you want it's not stopping players making 29s btw shadowdance and symbols of death is VERY tasty on my rog you should try it too! oh wait...
So you played 60s but consider is trash so you moved to 20-29 which is also trash, but just a lil better right (for you) ? =))))
Nah you can keep your shadowdance and symbols of death off cooldown on that anorexic rogue you got, trust me.

Slands has the smallest hypothetical power gap we've ever seen

Except perhaps in time to completion... that's a long haul for pure f2play just experiencing normal gameplay.

But are y'all brave enough to admit you are doing the same thing to 20's now? Cause you are right.

Well, 1... i'm not. I played 1 game and that was on a 24 (old 59) to see how it was.
And 2... well yeah. It is the same thing. That's kind of the point..........

I dunno. Are you not comparing the power gap between vet and f2play?

When complete, yes they are similar. But as a vet you skip literally months (and now gf socket ilvl 28, right?) of gearing.

edit- context being, yes, vets are still there to whomp that "unfinished" fodder, even globaling them. No?

EDIT: Cause I might be wrong here but all I see is "adapt" or "don't cry", not a single "Yeah we like that we get to stomp 20's" when this topic comes on

So you played 60s but consider is trash so you moved to 20-29 which is also trash, but just a lil better right (for you) ? =))))
Nah you can keep your shadowdance and symbols of death off cooldown on that anorexic rogue you got, trust me.

at least i did 60s unlike you get on my level

When complete, yes they are similar. But as a vet you skip literally months (and now gf socket ilvl 28, right?) of gearing.

Well you are right but nobody was forcing you to queue tho. You could have just built your toon and when finished jump right into PvP. So the point he's trying to make is you could have 99% of a VETs power level as a F2P in your first game of PvP (even tho let's be honest it is a lil bit untrue)

I would absolutely agree that 29s are more interesting, and it allows for more specs to be playable. The one major issue I have is people playing 1-shot chaos bolt warlocks. That's not fun or interesting to play as, with or against. It might make you laugh the first couple of times but it will soon get boring. I think wargames could be fun although I would expect to see warlocks banned and mages limited to 1 per team if the 20s ever bother to level 29. I suspect most are waiting and hoping for balance or changes in DF.

I dunno. Are you not comparing the power gap between vet and f2play?

edit- context being, yes, vets are still there to whomp that "unfinished" fodder, even globaling them. No?
Yes I was. And you took half the words, ignored a third and made your own conclusion ignoring the point.

I would absolutely agree that 29s are more interesting, and it allows for more specs to be playable. The one major issue I have is people playing 1-shot chaos bolt warlocks. That's not fun or interesting to play as, with or against. It might make you laugh the first couple of times but it will soon get boring. I think wargames could be fun although I would expect to see warlocks banned and mages limited to 1 per team if the 20s ever bother to level 29. I suspect most are waiting and hoping for balance or changes in DF.
That you think not one shotting on warlock or ever touching wargames is anything someone playing 29s would ever do is pretty laughable but I guess the last sentence sums it up. Gotta have 20s do the work for you. 29s are just leeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread