Do you like my computer

There is a screen off to the left hand side my laptop. I use an external alienware monitor, external razor keyboard, razor headset, and razor naga mouse.

P.S. I actually am left handed, but I play like a right handed player. The way I do everything in life is kind of different then how everyone else does it.

WTF.. why do you use a laptop then? Might as well get a CPU and save the laptop for when your on the road.

My System Specification

CPU Type: Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

CPU Speed: 3.92 GHz

System Memory: 15.92 GB

Video Card Model: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

Video Card Memory: 1.68 GB

Hard Disk Size: 1.82 TB

WTF.. why do you use a laptop then? Might as well get a CPU and save the laptop for when your on the road.

I have a desktop to but I enjoy using this one more. I bought my desktop last year, but I bought my laptop this summer. My laptop's specs are better then most desktops, so why does it matter?

Alienware is really cool because you just bought a dell that someone taped and alien logo to. Also they have pretty bad reliability issues from what I hear.

Also Loling at Mocha, wasnt good in Veng, still not good now. Guess some things just don't change.

Alienware is really cool because you just bought a dell that someone taped and alien logo to. Also they have pretty bad reliability issues from what I hear.

Also Loling at Mocha, wasnt good in Veng, still not good now. Guess some things just don't change.

mochas trash

You're face is trash.

is this Senrgafull?

Its good u dont need fancy shit to play WoW just something that can run it. i used a 2000 Dell Inspiron for 4 years of WoW and it never failed me till the water graphics changed. now i have a right off the shelf HP which runs WoW on Ultra. U dont need anything top of the line to playbuy what u can and make the best of it.

Its good u dont need fancy shit to play WoW just something that can run it. i used a 2000 Dell Inspiron for 4 years of WoW and it never failed me till the water graphics changed. now i have a right off the shelf HP which runs WoW on Ultra. U dont need anything top of the line to playbuy what u can and make the best of it.

Wow can run maxed out on a single core. All you really need is enough ram, a CPU that is above 2.4 ghz, and a decent video card.

I run on a dual core 2,8 Ghz, 4 GB ddr3, win 7 64 bit, and a Geforce ENGTS450.

I can turn everything up to ultra and still get playable FPS.

Pros play on:

599053536l1446hk.jpg

Gods play on:

004.jpg

Beau im at work looking at the new M18. you like yours?

i need a gaming laptop.

There is a screen off to the left hand side my laptop. I use an external alienware monitor, external razor keyboard, razor headset, and razor naga mouse.

P.S. I actually am left handed, but I play like a right handed player. The way I do everything in life is kind of different then how everyone else does it.

Well what hand do you use to finger yourself?

I play wow on my ipad

Users who are viewing this thread