Do you like my computer

this is 100% a 19 thread.

90% troll comments 10% comments

^this is what TI has come to
<

even tho this should be in the tavern i dont think curley is trolling he just wants honest opinions,

not trolls seeing a thread by curley and thinking "omg gonna troll because...well why the fuck not"

back to topic!

ya i think its pretty nice curley hope you get it soon so you can do more pwning!
<

this is my comp from 2005 im getting a new one. This comp just died on me thats why i wanted to see if u guys liked it rofl. It's a complete shit comp adeus

Well, looking at the specs from that model#, It may have been decent for 2005, but GL with the new computer Curley.

I read this forum post this dude made and it was extremely informative regarding gaming computers and what components to look for. May want to take a look at this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=519776

Naw go get an 8 core.

8 cores or over 4gigs of ram is useless unless u like to work on pictures and that kind of stuff.

the new 8 core AMD processor is designed to boost the power of the cores in use if the application cant utilize all 8 cores by bridging the used cores with the unused cores effectively multiplying the processing power of the cores that are in use. Since that is the case, and AMD is the only company with an 8 core processor out right now your argument is false. the 8 cores are useful regardless of the number of processors the software actually uses.

Having greater than 4 GB of ram is entirely plausible as well since nobody can tell what else will be running on the machine at the same time as whatever game is being played. all those other applications need memory as well, and if a paging file needs to be created all of the software would slow dramatically.

Also going with the 8 core AMD or the 6 core intel chips allow running with triple channel memory, allowing for a much higher memory bandwidth that was possible with the dual channel systems available with dual or quad core processors.

either you're left handed, or you play using your keypad mouse?

There is a screen off to the left hand side my laptop. I use an external alienware monitor, external razor keyboard, razor headset, and razor naga mouse.

P.S. I actually am left handed, but I play like a right handed player. The way I do everything in life is kind of different then how everyone else does it.

Users who are viewing this thread