Do you actually get queue pops as a 91 with exp turned off in BGs?

tomxoqt

Grandfathered
Do you actually get queue pops as a 91/98 with exp turned off in BGs?

Cheers

Edit: I'm getting mixed messages.... Myperfection says there are no queues. A few other says there are. I would like to exclude MoP capped characters simply because I'm not sure how the game sees them with exp still on but cancelled by their lack of WOD. So anyone 91+ with exp off can confirm? Also please link your twink, I'd love to see some armories :) (Also, please remember this is focussing on EU English realms)

Last edited by a moderator:
90-99 is just as active as 20-29 if not more
No it's not, not even close (almost no one plays a 91-99 twink and only a few play at 90). Playing on EU as Horde and Alliance - over the last 4 weeks with being queued way more than 100 hours -> 1 BG popped. And the last two weeks, not a single one.

@OP
You can do arena 24/7 with less than 5min queue times but that's it.

No it's not, not even close (almost no one plays a 91-99 twink and only a few play at 90). Playing on EU as Horde and Alliance - over the last 4 weeks with being queued way more than 100 hours -> 1 BG popped. And the last two weeks, not a single one.

@OP
You can do arena 24/7 with less than 5min queue times but that's it.

You must have queued in another universe. Horde 90 bg queues are 5-10 min most of the time.

You must have queued in another universe. Horde 90 bg queues are 5-10 min most of the time.
There isn't a 90s bracket anymore. 90-99 are in the same (i know that you meant that ^^). Are you sure that you are talking about EU?

I've played on Arthas, Destromath, Wrathbringer, Kel'Thuzad and Frostwolf. Queued between 15o'clock and ~23, over the weekends longer ... No, Zero, Nil, Null, Nada Battlegrounds *hmm* and I'm in this bracket since Dreanor came out. With XP-Off you can't do bg's and its not only me. The few people who tried that hadn't popped one bg, too.

There isn't a 90s bracket anymore. 90-99 are in the same (i know that you meant that ^^). Are you sure that you are talking about EU?

I've played on Arthas, Destromath, Wrathbringer, Kel'Thuzad and Frostwolf. Queued between 15o'clock and ~23, over the weekends longer ... No, Zero, Nil, Null, Nada Battlegrounds *hmm* and I'm in this bracket since Dreanor came out. With XP-Off you can't do bg's and its not only me. The few people who tried that hadn't popped one bg, too.

Yeah, I even checked before I posted to make sure that nothing changed recently and I got 3 different pops (one of which was an instant pop). Maybe there's a hidden quota for people over 90? ;d

Atleast i can que anytime of day and get a que pop under 30mins, slower at the morning but at evening it is redicilously active, under 3min ques for 2v2 arenas and 1-8min que for bgs, 10-15min que for wod dungeons at level 91 (only one dungeon to que to) as a dps :) so i really recommend for 90-99 bracket for anyone out there, not only for the actovity but also for the balanced bracket, atleast i believe its more balanced than any other. Not saying my opinion is the right one but this is what i think.

Due to gear scale there is a chance to play any level ever between 90-99 and it is actually working as good as any other. Ofcourse as a level 98-99 you can get full ilvel600 gear and that means you get over the gearscale range (590) and also you get all the draenor class perks which are really good on some classes :)

my, do you queue on german realms? if so ofc there are no pops, last time i played in this bracket (lets say about 2 weeks ago) i got instant to 5minute pops till 1am (but with more than 50% bots)

Yes, Darksorrow EU. Yes there is some bots, some games half is bots some games there are non at all, but i wouldnt shut down becouse of couple bots, there is still chance to play against players and 1v1 1v2 1v3 etc in bg's, if you dont want to meet bots just look the way they are using and dont go near it so you wont get caught :) But as i said before i highly recommend this bracket becouse of its balance and high possibility to do different type of things, not only bg, things like garrison and what ever you can think of. Hope we meet ingame people, grow the community ;)

Users who are viewing this thread