EU+US DMF Blight Boar Loot report

Few of the costume I've gotten during the events.
OKLMHGf.jpg

rHFVvOe.jpg

xvTtr9z.jpg

I'm not to sure if the whole 1 chance per toon is correct after some trial and error. I switch to my 108 dk to see if I did the event for the 1st time if the border would be silver, well it was. So I tried it again on my 29 paladin for the 1st time to see if the border stayed silver and it did not. It was gold. Its all a toss up atm, plus some of the event have been bugged at 1% hp too.

Did it on my 99 Guardian twink, border was silver and I got the helm drop.

Whole event is also buggy asf. Mechanics don't work, mobs keep clipping through the ground, and the boss stays at 6 hp long enough for me to run in and get a heroic throw before he died the first time

I have done it three times on my 19 shaman since my last post. Once he bugged out, no one received loot, the other two times I received trash loot.

Four times now. And nada...

Nine times now on my 19 shaman and nada. I have gotten the buff up to 4000 and not gotten #1 fan. I received it on my first try on my 110 shaman though with a much lower buff.

Last edited:
I've only tried it once but he wouldn't drop below 6 health (I'm guessing that's what a 20 sees anyhow). Stayed like that for 10 mins, eventually everyone died and he ran outside and disappeared.
I don't get it, Blizz can't fix a freaking fishing tourney that's been broke a long time, now they can't sort there cr@p out for this DMF event!:mad:
Cmon Blizz, get it sorted!:eek:

68 spriest got an epic helm from boss plus other junk. Lightly padded cage helm, cloth, scales to item lvl 139 at 68

68 spriest got an epic helm from boss plus other junk. Lightly padded cage helm, cloth, scales to item lvl 139 at 68
I'm wondering if you have to be 60+ in order to get the epic drops. I got the hem on my 99 twink and you have to be lvl 60+ in order to mog it.

I'm wondering if you have to be 60+ in order to get the epic drops. I got the hem on my 99 twink and you have to be lvl 60+ in order to mog it.
Seems like it does drop for 20s tho, since someone here posted a screenie of it
Edit: Oh boy wrong person

Last edited:
boss doesnt die before he casts army of the dead. and if you interrupt his army of the dead, he doesnt die at all.

on another note, not sure if it makes a difference if subbed on a level 20 or not. just like pirates day loot only drops if subbed

So i've been farming, so far only junk items. I got the cage helmet on my lvl 110 paladin tho and the mog requires lvl 60.

This is unfortunate and makes me think that these loots might not be for our lvl window. At least for the helmet. WTB armory link of lvl 20 with either mace or helmet. Sick of ppl lying about this. What is the point ? I'll farm this mob anyways...

Users who are viewing this thread