Dissector

Greenye

Legend
So appearantly the quest for the dagger Dissector is obtainable at 19 somehow. Can anyone explain how?

Is it possible that he picked up the quest before 4.0.3, then delivered the quest with updated rewards? I mean, I was going to do this... I tried to find the quest before 4.0.1 actually, but I couldn't.

Xposure said:
Is it possible that he picked up the quest before 4.0.3, then delivered the quest with updated rewards? I mean, I was going to do this... I tried to find the quest before 4.0.1 actually, but I couldn't.

Only problem with that idea is that the quest was put into the game as of 4.0.3a so donno if its a new mecanic to change quest to different quests.

Meh if only i knew bout this before could have picked up some other 19 req quest and hope it would be changed to lvl 30 req ^^

Haha I think I know what he did since I've done something similar before, Ill try it and get back with the results ;)

Twinkypriest said:
Only problem with that idea is that the quest was put into the game as of 4.0.3a so donno if its a new mecanic to change quest to different quests.

Meh if only i knew bout this before could have picked up some other 19 req quest and hope it would be changed to lvl 30 req ^^

The quest actually had the same name, and the same objectives, only a higher requirment and different rewards...

MAYBE you can share the quest somehow? I earlier picked up an item that gave a quest required level 21 I clicked it to see if it would work and it did... so I tried the same for Strange Water Globe thinking that maybe items that give quests got bugged but nope it didn't work =(

I believe this was an old quest and if you had it in your quest logs before 4.03, it got automatically upgraded to the new quest. I could be wrong, but something similar happened to my 10 twink who has a quest in her log you can't pick up at 10 anymore.

Duckhunt said:
I believe this was an old quest and if you had it in your quest logs before 4.03, it got automatically upgraded to the new quest. I could be wrong, but something similar happened to my 10 twink who has a quest in her log you can't pick up at 10 anymore.

But if thats what he did, dont you think he would've turned the quest in asap instead of waiting til december 1st? ;)

trying my own way atm

I had the quest completed in my questlog before the patch and it was removed

im guessing he some how made a gm give him the quest back or smt after patch

or perhaps completed before patch and made a gm give him new rewards after telling that he completed it before

Turtlezyo said:
I had the quest completed in my questlog before the patch and it was removed

im guessing he some how made a gm give him the quest back or smt after patch

or perhaps completed before patch and made a gm give him new rewards after telling that he completed it before

Same happened to me: i had the quest completed pre-patch and the quest items in my bag. Both were removed

If anyone finds out how it works, send me a Pm please. I was looking into this for awhile trying to see if I could some how get it. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread