Dinged 40 accedently....

Radiate

Legend
Was 1 experience off lvl 40, i whent to do abit of archeology forgetting to turn exp off again, explored a little lake and lvled my grandfatherd pala twink :(. Ah well i still got my shaman.

Btw is anyonee else 1exp off 40? because i was a few bars away from lvl 40 before cata, then when cata hit i put my exp back on and i was 1 exp off 40, anyone else have this problem?

ah i see, thanks for clearing that up

i've seen many sunshines :) sucks to ding :( seems like so much time is wasted

Happened to my Grandfathered 39 warrior too. Still 40 atm and I am still struggling to get him to unlevel ;/

Good Luck unleveling.

Is it actually possible to unlevel?

Radiate said:
Is it actually possible to unlevel?

People have done it, few people; but yes it's possible.

Yh i got a 39 enhance shaman still

Actually there is a decent way to get him de leveled. If it happened not to long ago you could delete the toon and then have a fm restore him. I know this works sometimes because I know a person personally who did this and had it work and there are also many other cases of this working. You may have to give a list of gear to be restored with him because they sometimes do not know which gear was on him so you may be even able to abuse that a little if you want because my friend did that and it wOrked out for the better for him. Good Luck with the de level =)

I will try that, thanks lunarral

siwtz said:
Good! Can't wait to fight you thought... i will prob stay in the shadow and heal.

I will be looking for you!

Lunarral said:
Actually there is a decent way to get him de leveled. If it happened not to long ago you could delete the toon and then have a fm restore him. I know this works sometimes because I know a person personally who did this and had it work and there are also many other cases of this working. You may have to give a list of gear to be restored with him because they sometimes do not know which gear was on him so you may be even able to abuse that a little if you want because my friend did that and it wOrked out for the better for him. Good Luck with the de level =)

Didn't work :(

I wonder where you got this from the "delete it and ask a restore"... either urban legend or the delete happened within 15seconds of dinging...that is alt f4 + delete before your toon got physically disconnected & updated. You wait 5min, armory updated and all, it's already over, it's obvious. I wonder why you unlocked your exp.

Aww thats sad to hear, heart goes out to you. I was 10k xp to level before the change, no doubt I am also 1 xp to ding as well.

I will never turn off my xp again, ever. Even just to check to see or to do wargames, etc.. would never risk it. I`d rather leave him just as is, as a legacy, than risk the accidental ding.

Donniedarkõ said:
I wonder where you got this from the "delete it and ask a restore"... either urban legend or the delete happened within 15seconds of dinging...that is alt f4 + delete before your toon got physically disconnected & updated. You wait 5min, armory updated and all, it's already over, it's obvious. I wonder why you unlocked your exp.

i unlocked exp for wargames

Mrcer said:
People have done it, few people; but yes it's possible.

No it's not possible, stop spreading this myth and giving people fake expectations. GMs are NOT able to edit your characters level, no matter how much you beg them, so don't waste your time asking for it. :)

Donniedarkõ said:

This doesn't work either. Every single thing you do to your character is updated and stored in the blizzard database as a log. They can see a lot more stuff on your character or account then you do.

Users who are viewing this thread