Did they lock 20s behind another pvp que?

So there really is no more twinking in main brackets anymore?

Damn.
Pretty much this has been the most damaging expansion to twinks (vets and f2p especially) that there has ever been.
The only hope is that they fix the enchanting scaling stuff and maaybe make lower levels in a battelground scale better to be competitive with the x9's that's the only silver lining that there might be. I think we're locked out of leveling battlegrounds for good.

Ques are fine idk what u talking about.
e28f7290cacd0f99e7c3cb9b77520f22.png

Aside from that ye if you only twink for pvp then play endgame. But if you like pve there is a lot of content to do.

Ques are fine idk what u talking about.
View attachment 22880

Aside from that ye if you only twink for pvp then play endgame. But if you like pve there is a lot of content to do.
When is this from? xD I haven't had that problem at all.
It's frequently popped in between 5-20min, with downtimes and uptimes ofc, on Horde EU.

The queues are bad compaired to what they were, but that seems deliberately misleading.

When is this from? xD I haven't had that problem at all.
It's frequently popped in between 5-20min, with downtimes and uptimes ofc, on Horde EU.

The queues are bad compaired to what they were, but that seems deliberately misleading.
from this threat - https://xpoff.com/threads/those-damned-queues.98918/#post-1306263
Screen is real btw I waited for 9+ hrs in que on my lvl 20 twink. Ques now are "better" in a way that they pop but due to 29s involved it is not worth waiting anyway :LULW:

from this threat - https://xpoff.com/threads/those-damned-queues.98918/#post-1306263
Screen is real btw I waited for 9+ hrs in que on my lvl 20 twink. Ques now are "better" in a way that they pop but due to 29s involved it is not worth waiting anyway :LULW:
People said it wasn't worth it back in Legion/early BFA to queue vs 29s either. Not the experience I had.
I've mainly felt it as an issue while facing 29 prems.

That said, I don't condone 29s.. And I think that if they wonder why queues are slower, they should look in a mirror and play their 20s.
BUT, it seems a little exaggurated imo.

And posting a screenshot from January with no context, is definetly a little disingenous, let's be real

Users who are viewing this thread