Devm.

So if I smash eggs in your face, you support it if I happen to like it?

Your logic is flawed.
You're taking it out of context, please use your brain.

get some dignity, will help you more than a free tcg tabard in life
Oh please, go fuck yourself will you? Devm is my friend and I honestly gave him more than he has given me. I have never received any tcg shit and will never because I'm not a complete retard who does anything for materialsms sake. While I may not support devms action in hacking I still support him because that's what friends does to each other.

Oh please, go fuck yourself will you? Devm is my friend and I honestly gave him more than he has given me. I have never received any tcg shit and will never because I'm not a complete retard who does anything for materialsms sake. While I may not support devms action in hacking I still support him because that's what friends does to each other.

Such a beautiful love story. Brings a tear to me eye.

Support friend even if you know his actions are wrong and toxic? No dude, that's not what REAL friends do to each other. That tells me you have no clue about friendship and values or standards.

Support friend even if you know his actions are wrong and toxic? No dude, that's not what REAL friends do to each other. That tells me you have no clue about friendship and values or standards.

My good friend likes to take photos of children down the park. I know it is bad, but he likes it, so I am a good friend in supporting him.

Users who are viewing this thread