Devm.

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
Once again, he's speedhacking in several games and the Alliance side isn't reporting him AFK.

Pops will die early because of him, just like they did all the other times he hacked.

If you see Devm in your game, please report him AFK when the gates open. Thank you.

Also, how is he not banned from Twinkinfo? Do we seriously allow players like him who's basically shitting all over our activity to be a part of our community?
[MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] @everyadmin

He literally view botted like several threads of him and let TI crash, but ye that's not a reason to permaban him I guess... Great moderation on this site, keep it up.

Proof:

http://www.twitch.tv/fearthebuns/v/32096260?t=02h07m48s

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not insult my friend.

gay

well Arkant is right, unless its like scamming via TI we can't really get involved in-game stuff, but obviously some influences can put a ceiling on a persons ability to impact a bracket if necessary. Theres nothing i can do about that, or am willing too, i don't condone this behavior. I wouldn't want someone whose hacking in a BG to have any sort of authority tho.

Last edited:
well Arkant is right, unless its like scamming via TI we can't really get involved in-game stuff, but obviously some influences can put a ceiling on a persons ability to impact a bracket if necessary. Theres nothing i can do about that, or am willing too, i don't condone this behavior. I wouldn't want someone whose hacking in a BG to have any sort of authority tho.
According to [MENTION=1552]Kilda[/MENTION] the TI moderators are community managers and should take action based on in-game actions. That's the basis my TI account was originally banned upon.

LOL [MENTION=10007]Shock hunter[/MENTION] you're literally dumb as fuck. ''You're an idiot he has one cause he made one, first one since Cata'' nice 1
its impossible to make 1 BECAUSE BLIZZARD FIXED IT. its impossible

lmao the guy talking shit to me is a speedhacker?

I suggest you, as a 19 bracket manager, get your shit sorted. A speedhacker can solely kill pops, and ultimately kill the bracket. The result of someones actions should dictate yours.

I suggest you, as a 19 bracket manager, get your shit sorted. A speedhacker can solely kill pops, and ultimately kill the bracket. The result of someones actions should dictate yours.

Yeah he's a bracket manager on a public forum. That does not give him the right to ban people on a forum for a in-game reason.

i can actually confirm speedhacks DO exist ... pre wod when 10s were having their own bgs going we had a guy pick up the flag and cap flag in 5 seconds....... not possible without hacks

i can actually confirm speedhacks DO exist ... pre wod when 10s were having their own bgs going we had a guy pick up the flag and cap flag in 5 seconds....... not possible without hacks

woudlnt that be something like tp hacking?

There's reasons why 19's die out for several months out of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread