Detailed 19 Priest Twink Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTN - Priests and People thinking about rolling priests. For lack of something better to do I will be adding a gear section for people with the following

A) Full BoA

B) No BoA

C) BiS (containing BoA, no GF'd gear)

Just something for people to look forward too. :)

sweet this has gave me a nice idea for my inc twink priest! :) thanks.. 4 hrs well spent i suppose -,- :)

shadow isnt shit at all, it's a great spec and im usually getting 1k mindblasts with 3 orbs

oh and the best would be to stack as much crit as u can due to crit buff being sick, durak's wand, merger boots, belt of the sun, boa cape etc.

at the time i wrote this shadow was not very touched and only a few people used it and liked it., i do not go imto a lot of detail with shadow because ive never used it at 19. there is a 19 shadow priest guide that you can take a look at and make as many shadow priest remarks as youd like. this guide i have posted touches of the specs. mainly the healimg ones because i hve experience with them.

yer id suggest u add some more stuff, such as stating that crit gear is great atm due to crit getting a buff and also some small tips like cancelaura pws macro for when ur feared with dots up on u

Looks like giving this guide an update now is unavoidable
<

I am working on updating this guide, due to the new forum layout we are experiencing problems with the old [item] tags, rest assured I'll get this updated. Until then, I advise having wowhead open to view items in this guide. I will also be providing almost everything I have said in the past to make this guide even better than it was. I guess this guide is too going under Transmorgification
<

5979084203_a0201ee1bf.jpg
Hang Tight Bro.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread