Detailed 19 Priest Twink Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pixieology said:
One of the more enjoyable (and informative) guides, CIHC! The even-handedness of your opinions is refreshing, so rare amongst the guides out there. In particular, your section "Last Thoughts..." giving backstory and perspective is so conspicuously missing from most others.

Because your work is such a masterpiece, it needs to be perfect for posterity's sake; that's why I will bring up this piddling detail:

<<...your libel to get yelled...>>

I believe you meant 'likely' - although I can see you modifying the comment to "likely to be libeled"...hahaha.

Thanks again. Your effort is much appreciated and utilized!

Thank you for pointing out the grammar error, I have fixed it. This isn't sarcasm, glad you enjoyed the guide and thanks for the bump positive and negative feed back :3

I'd also like to make an update for my armory link. Instead of NE priest can you put Draenei Priest? Race changed currently

tryiapriest3 said:
I'd also like to make an update for my armory link. Instead of NE priest can you put Draenei Priest? Race changed currently

Fix'd for you <3

Looks nice CIHC, sorry it took a while for me to get back to it.

Anyway, on with the critique! Only two points here.

Firstly, Chastise isn't a stun, that needs changing. Next, it needs to be stressed that shadow is just a little bit shit. I have no problem with people rolling shadow, but it would be good if they were informed about its viablity first. Afaik disc produces better burst, dps, healing, support and survivability than shadow which is something that should definately be mentioned incase someone gets all excited about shadow being as good as a mage as you've implied.

Anywho, other than that it looks good. /moved and ima get an admin to change your membership status.

while the other reduces the cooldown of your mind blast by .5 seconds.

And not entirely worth it imo.

Also, the disc setup I use is this one, though you can also put one from twin disciplines into mental agility if you have no control of your mana or are heavy-healing.

Heroic Presence gives everyone in your party or raid a 1% bonus hit rating

This only affects self now since 4.0.1.

notoriousthf said:
And not entirely worth it imo.

Also, the disc setup I use is this one, though you can also put one from twin disciplines into mental agility if you have no control of your mana or are heavy-healing.

This only affects self now since 4.0.1.

Fix't and Added

Hey, I hate seeing a 'twink' without Trinkets. Most of these players are non-boa geared, thus they generally use green tinted goggles, which means they have 150 Engineering. And with 150 engineering, you can equip a

Gnomish Universal Remote - Item - World of Warcraft !

While the item looks pretty much useless, imo it does a total of two things! These are:

1) Fill the otherwise empty slot, &

2) Can be used to convert an enemy sheep? ~ Have yet to try this, but would think it very creative to be seen in a BG.

The amount of trinks available at 19 are limited as it is, consider adding this to the list, Thankyou.

Caulfield said:
And with 150 engineering, you can equip a...

I'm going to stop you there. If said twink would take the time out of their lives to camp an NPC in ratchet they could easily have a [item]Minor Recombobulator[/item] which has far more use than that trinket you listed. This trinket benefits from +healing and can be used upon your allies to dispel Poly, as well as give a small heal.

Lunarral said:
Just wondering but is it actually possible to get +15 shadow resist at 19??? If so I was unaware of this.

Thanks for pointing that out, its suppose to be 10. Let me know if you find anymore errors.

Haha yes, but what if it's human! They don't need an insignia, and no point having 2 of the same trinket equipped if they have no stats. :)

So it's a temporary fill for a human priest who has no BoAs, and no 85 friends to help him camp guru arena. In fact, it's better then having two minor recombobulators in this case!

I'm just digging my own hole deeper, right? lol, Ty for your time CIHC.

Edit: Never knew the schematic was sold at Ratchet, thanks.

Caulfield said:
I'm just digging my own hole deeper, right? lol, Ty for your time CIHC.

Yes you are because each one only has 5 charges iirc ;)

Caulfield said:
No it does have unlimited charges, and for a while was used in Sunwell to kill the Green Sunblade mechanics lol.

No... It has 10 charges... [item]Minor Recombobulator[/item] <--- Click et~

lolwut, thought we were still on Universal Remote. Yeah the Minor Recom does have limited charges, but its better to have a Universal remote and a minor Recom equipped then it is to have 2 Minor Recoms equipped. may aswell stock pile Minor Recoms in bag rather then have 2 eqiped at once.

Caulfield said:
lolwut, thought we were still on Universal Remote. Yeah the Minor Recom does have limited charges, but its better to have a Universal remote and a minor Recom equipped then it is to have 2 Minor Recoms equipped. may aswell stock pile Minor Recoms in bag rather then have 2 eqiped at once.

Not going to have a debate over personal preferences :3 Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread