Destructive Arrogance

Do you approve of 10 man 24 premades against pugs?

• Approve (24 p2p)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Disapprove: (24 p2p)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Approve: (f2p restrictions)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Disapprove (f2p restrictions)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stamm

Legend
Holy Crit and their friends are running 10 man 24 premades in a predominantly 20 bracket. I don't want to start a flame war. I want to know if any of you genuinely approve of this atrocious behavior. It angers me personally. I don't deny it.

Holy Crit and their friends are running 10 man 24 premades in a predominantly 20 bracket. I don't want to start a flame war. I want to know if any of you genuinely approve of this atrocious behavior. It angers me personally. I don't deny it.

Just someone complaining about 24's in a bracket for players level 20-24. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Also, your poll means nothing. People will do what they want, the way you choose to deal with it is completely up to you.

People can do whatever they want.

HC is not the only group to do this. So the pointing fingers... yeah, not necessary.

I personally don't care. If I don't like the game, well, I have plenty of characters.

i reckon its about as boring for the premade as it is for me. playing with friends is always fun but for me i lose interest when things are too easy

When I'm on my 24 I don't personally enjoy steamroll games, one way or the other. I have the most fun with there are 1-2 24s on each side and the rest 20s. That way I can maximize my individual awesomeness (or gear advantage), while playing a relatively close game.

Thanks for the post! Now everyone knows we are running this bracket again :p Thanks for the nice troll post. Take care! Duo out.

Thanks for the post! Now everyone knows we are running this bracket again :p Thanks for the nice troll post. Take care! Duo out.

Let me correct you...

Thanks for the post! Now everyone knows we are ruining this bracket again :p Thanks for the nice informative post. Take care! Duotard out.*

All you do is make more alliance join Sanctuary and shorten alliance ques. As far as running bracket we been doing 10+ man on horde forever. We just don't farm & it's crazy cuase their no guild policy we just have mature people who choose not to. If you ain't in sanctuary ur crazy depending on real ids group. 2nd all thoses people aren't even holy crit just 5-6.

/To each their own

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me correct you...

Thanks for the post! Now everyone knows we are ruining this bracket again :p Thanks for the nice informative post. Take care! Duotard out.*

First off, the brackets already a bad bracket, don't complain just because you choose to play it. Second, Even if Duo's being a dick about it, you being a dick back doesn't make you look any better.

who cares this bracket is complete shit

you cant reason with f2ps, i have tried. they want you to stick to there rules, while completely ignoring them selves. they can roll the most powerful class they can, when you do you're scum! play what you like, they do.

games are normally very fun and competitive without 24's. sike.

it's the trashiest bracket you can play, it is what it is.
They are more fun and competitive without 24s. Fact.

c[_];600932 said:
you cant reason with f2ps, i have tried. they want you to stick to there rules, while completely ignoring them selves. they can roll the most powerful class they can, when you do you're scum! play what you like, they do.
How do they ignore their own rules? I assume by F2P rules you mean F2P restrictions. Which we can't exactly bypass.

F2P restrictions. Which we can't exactly bypass.

yes you can, it costs less than 10 euros to do so, and you'd actually be contributing. then and only then, do i think your opinion matters.

i have 2 questions. why dont you pay for a game you obviously enjoy? and if f2ps want balance why are 80% of them playing the same OP classes? strait answer please, dont beat around the bush.

Since no-one needs my approval to play in this bracket I'm not voting in this poll. Concerning enjoyment; I'm personally bored when running with a 20 premade against a substantially weaker team, I'd be severely bored in a 24 10-man. I just don't enjoy extremely one-sided games, winning or losing, but losing against a 24 10-man isn't the end of the world either.

c[_];600932 said:

That's a problematic generalization. You can reason with plenty of people playing F2P or F2P restricted characters, and you cannot reason with others. Same as with any reasonably large population of humans.

c[_];600951 said:
yes you can, it costs less than 10 euros to do so, and you'd actually be contributing. then and only then, do i think your opinion matters.

i have 2 questions. why dont you pay for a game you obviously enjoy? and if f2ps want balance why are 80% of them playing the same OP classes? strait answer please, dont beat around the bush.

1. I don't need to pay for the game I enjoy, which is the unlimited free version of WoW on US servers. :) Also, I don't want to pay money for a more extensive version of a game I take random breaks of some weeks to months from.

2. Here we encounter the elusive shared consciousness of F2Pdom again, that I'm explicably not a part of. :( Why, your observation of variance and discrepancy between some F2Ps' words and others' actions almost suggests that F2P players are not in fact part of a giant collective hive-mind, but that just cannot be.

c[_];600951 said:

You're missing the point.

Your problem is F2Ps bypass their own restrictions, but that's contradictory and doesn't make sense. They don't bypass their own restrictions, that's why they're F2P. If you have a problem with F2Ps that bypass their own restrictions then you're not fucking talking about F2Ps anymore. Perhaps you're talking about yourself, Mister 24.

I don't pay for this game, because I don't enjoy it enough to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread