Destiny vs Sulthraze

ret or arms war for 59? gogo peace and love <3
[doublepost=1537299265,1537299195][/doublepost]or should I say, strongest 2h spec at 59 <3

I’m wondering the same thing, I feel like skill plays a big factor on both ends, and fury might do more damage than ret, but I have a strong feeling ret could joust, kite and outheal warrior till 2nd stun comes up that warrior won’t be able to trinket out of.

Not to mention bubble (either bubble) bandage/ LOH

Warrior has far too many gap closers and a slow with no cool down. Damage is also higher, id pick a warrior over ret personally

@Lowkey You probably have to recheck your stats when it procs because it does not work x) check it without crusader and you can be sure that your str is the same as before it procced. Only the knock back works. The buff shows up yes but it gives you 0 str. as said. At least it doesn't work for me. Could you send a screenshot of your str with and without the buff only?

Last edited:
ret or arms war for 59? gogo peace and love <3
[doublepost=1537299265,1537299195][/doublepost]or should I say, strongest 2h spec at 59 <3

Arms warrior does superior damage, from what I've seen, compared to ret or even fury. Although it is highly crit based. I used to roll as fury, but have found myself becoming an arms main lately.

I run with a ret friend who does work and is always top 3, don't get me wrong. I just think, between the two, arms wins.

@Lowkey You probably have to recheck your stats when it procs because it does not work x) check it without crusader and you can be sure that your str is the same as before it procced. Only the knock back works. The buff shows up yes but it gives you 0 str. as said. At least it doesn't work for me. Could you send a screenshot of your str with and without the buff only?

Yeah I will try to get a screenshot for you. It'll have to be tomorrow though. I'm 99% sure I get the strength though.

Yeah I will try to get a screenshot for you. It'll have to be tomorrow though. I'm 99% sure I get the strength though.

I hope you just happened to find the one way of making it work, because every time I test it I don't get shit :(

Users who are viewing this thread