Demon Hunter PvP video

Looks like tons of fun, I started to work on one but ended up selling all gear and make another char instead. Did not know that healtrinket lasted that long? Looks like it heals for like 30 sec? I tried it slightly on my hunter but ended up not using it but on DH it seems to work really good combined with healing blobs on the ground. I liked it all.

This looks like much fun.
I have a DH that I use for farming but have never really pvped as one.
But now that we can roll them at a low level and not have to party-sync I think I'll have to try it, thanks.

Last edited:
I might make a DH. It looks like a fun class because of double jump and glide, and they seem to be good in arenas which I am interested in currently.

Looks like fun! How would you say you fare against the TierS classes? Like for example against a geared hunter (Marks or Surv).

Cool video, very entertaining. I always like to see the way you move around with the class, you really know how to maneuver it well. Keep it up! We need more Havocs x)

Don't use hunter as any kind of standard to judge any other power level... then everything is just tier 3 trash :p.

DH is perfectly fine versus everything else that is not broken... and even versus hunters... 90% of people are still trash players... so you can probably still win.

I also always like DH vids because the sound effects always make you feel like some serious shit is going down :D

Last edited:
No idea they were really viable at this level.

Not bagging cuz it's a great video, but it'd be about 2 minutes long if you edited out all the metamorphosis.

Just keep that in mind when you're determining you own DH viability or not. ;)

What is the biggest issue with DH, just low damage?
I think its another example of "people think its bad because they're trying to make it do something its not built to do"

Andre plays an incredibly effective DH as an objective minded, zone control and chase-down toon. They have insane mobility and they force the enemy to react in ways other classes cant.

But they arent gonna 100 > 0 someone in a stun/eyebeam so ya know, bad class is bad.

I think its another example of "people think its bad because they're trying to make it do something its not built to do"

Andre plays an incredibly effective DH as an objective minded, zone control and chase-down toon. They have insane mobility and they force the enemy to react in ways other classes cant.

But they arent gonna 100 > 0 someone in a stun/eyebeam so ya know, bad class is bad.
i've been ignoring juan's push for me to play havoc too long...

bad class is bad.

for my part it just felt super weak to cc. Every class gets hurt in fears and stuns, but even just roots really ruined my day. I'd be fine playing for control rather'n dmg, but all too often I was out of options to deal with the control thrown at ME. Not having played dh before they were avail to 20s, I had dreams of soaring off of roofs and over peoples heads fc'ing but I didn't plan for the speed debuff one gets. soon as I touch it it feels like I'm swimming through molasses.

Users who are viewing this thread