US /deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo u asked me for my soundcloud and told me my raps were dope, now ur tryna come at me are u bipolar yo?

i barely know u yo, ill fuck you up in any facet in this game.
[doublepost=1564925686,1564925655][/doublepost]Who the fuck are u getting involved with yo ur a clown, you couldnt even buy something caus ur money aint good.

thats says something.

Yo u asked me for my soundcloud and told me my raps were dope, now ur tryna come at me are u bipolar yo?

i barely know u yo, ill fuck you up in any facet in this game.
[doublepost=1564925686,1564925655][/doublepost]Who the fuck are u getting involved with yo ur a clown, you couldnt even buy something caus ur money aint good.

thats says something.

Go get yourself evaluated at a mental health facility please.
mythical.png
mythical2.png

I'm confused, dying of laughter, but what are you even talking about.

I dont know either man, I'm right there with you. Never asked for his soundcloud link, never dodged a 1v1, dont even know who he is tbh. Randomly sent me those private messages (all 4 in a row) trying to get me to vouch for him to people I dont even know

/shrug

Sanit how many times u gunna bring up mental facilitys? sounds like someones projecting.
[doublepost=1564927201,1564927157][/doublepost]
I dont know either man, I'm right there with you. Never asked for his soundcloud link, never dodged a 1v1, dont even know who he is tbh. Randomly sent me those private messages (all 4 in a row) trying to get me to vouch for him to people I dont even know

/shrug
HAHAH bro people saw it it was in the fucking sidechat, i bet u removed the post by my response is still there, why would a random response from me be there?
[doublepost=1564927310][/doublepost]Heres exactly what i said in response

Mythical I strictly battle honestly, but i ahve recorded stuff
Jun 12, 2019 Edit Delete Repo

/shrug

@Sanit Idk, he was trying to get me to give him shit for free. Kept hitting me up asking for free shit, after I gave him free shit already, he just kept coming back, couldn't take no for an answer lel. I got a personal life my man, this man hit me up 24/7 for stuff, all I did was trade him a hat to equip, and he turned around and tried to sell it, which I had no qualm with, I value it at 3 mil +, but he keeps trying to force me to take it back and or do a deal to take it back. I tell you that Miner's Hat of the Deep is cursed

I asked u for 1 silver to send mail, u gave me 10k. I have this all recorded bro
[doublepost=1564927476,1564927411][/doublepost]Ok speratic u asked for this bro

https://imgur.com/qsEo6cs

fucking weirdo who says shit like that
[doublepost=1564927515][/doublepost]Admittign ur evil and u troll people? what u think ur some badass bro? ur a goofy looking pussy
[doublepost=1564927605][/doublepost]I never asked u for 1 god damn tbhing for free bro ur a fucking weirdoooooo look at that convo i linked, ur all jealous yo.

im always defending myself against u fuckin psychos. Who says that shit?

u think that chat log makes u look good bro? speratic ur a nut, show proof i asked u for something besides help witha taming a hunter pet.
[doublepost=1564927637][/doublepost]"WHATS THERE TO LIKE ABOUT ME" u fuckign beta fuck who are u coming at? get the fuck out of here yo
[doublepost=1564927701][/doublepost]u aint shit but a fuckin bipolar mental case bro, im much more on my game then u and i got NOTHING to hide, i got every fucking chatlog here.
[doublepost=1564927993][/doublepost]"Whats there to like about me"

How Beta is that Jesus christ man
https://imgur.com/qsEo6cs

im done bro say whatever u want bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread