US /deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've bought it for the 450k I asked for just minutes before I figured out how damn rare it is xD oooo, missed that opportunity!
*Yes, you probably should have bought this item with legitimate means,
*No, you were swindled and it's nothing new to the general wow community.
*mutual arguement, What relevance does this item have if twinks are on the downhill slope to hell.
Bobby Chaotic.jpg

*Yes, you probably should have bought this item with legitimate means,
*No, you were swindled and it's nothing new to the general wow community.
*mutual arguement, What relevance does this item have if twinks are on the downhill slope to hell.
View attachment 11981
what? Exuu is my buddy, I bought this ring off my alt server and i was going to sell it to him for only 450k but he said no, then i realized just how damn rare this item is... I'm just giving him shit cause he's giving me shit! and this ring is relavent because people want it!

Anyone who falls for the spectral tiger mount scam deserves to get scamed.

His offer could actually have been legit if it were a spectral tiger cub

Well since the mount was changed to BoE, you can't get scammed. Just trade the BWB for the mount via the trade window. duh.

I mean you don’t really know if it’s a scam do you? He could be a lonely man with 100s of codes, on his death bed trying to do the right thing, and wants bwb for his granddaughter so she can play wow and stop fortnite dancing.

I mean you don’t really know if it’s a scam do you? He could be a lonely man with 100s of codes, on his death bed trying to do the right thing, and wants bwb for his granddaughter so she can play wow and stop fortnite dancing.
Haha, no one offers a code unless they are scamming and the first thing he offered was PayPal sorry. But that's tell tale signs of the ultimate scammer. PayPal you can retract payment and wtf offers a code!

Haha, no one offers a code unless they are scamming and the first thing he offered was PayPal sorry. But that's tell tale signs of the ultimate scammer. PayPal you can retract payment and wtf offers a code!

Paypal is the sign of the ultimate scammer guys! he knows.

I love the ignorance, how clueless are you? I guess you dont know that Gifting the money makes it so they cannot dispute it or retract money.

You're a paranoid weirdo yo.

Paypal is the sign of the ultimate scammer guys! he knows.

I love the ignorance, how clueless are you? I guess you dont know that Gifting the money makes it so they cannot dispute it or retract money.

You can recall money that was sent as f&f.

Source: I've done it before

You're a paranoid weirdo yo.

This is ironic coming from you :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread