defias items still drop

there are 2 mobs that are yellow up against a pipe they are halfway between the woodshop and the smelting area

got a set of defias gloves 2nd run and a set of defias legs on 5th run. had someone running my player to get pre-gear. i have noticed on dungeon finders players skip these 2 mobs cause if you don't attack them, they leave you alone

i dont have a SS but they still drop been farming them on and off for weeks they only ever seem to drop the legs/gloves, i'm realy after a pair of boots :(

True thing. I dropped it quite ago.

I don't have a SS but I can tell it's true :D

Looted gloves and legs last week, check zumoto from my sig and activity history.

Brosmash said:
I can only tell that ive seen defias belt like 3 times in AH past these 2 months, its very likely that it still drops but i cant confirm it.

Not directed towards you-

The chest and belt CANNOT drop, as they were boss loot from two bosses who are gone.... we know gloves pants and boots are zone drops, therefore they CAN drop from numerous defias mobs, two being the two yellow mobs that everyone has been farming since 4.0 since it's obvious they can drop defias gear, and has been obvious for a long time. I have gotten either boots or gloves from them probably one out of about 10 runs or so. I still have yet to actually see the pants drop, but we know they can drop, since they were zone drops, not boss loot.

shanker said:
there are 2 mobs that are yellow up against a pipe they are halfway between the woodshop and the smelting area

got a set of defias gloves 2nd run and a set of defias legs on 5th run. had someone running my player to get pre-gear. i have noticed on dungeon finders players skip these 2 mobs cause if you don't attack them, they leave you alone

I must have missed a post somewhere, because I didn't realize this was news. Of course they still drop, although in my experience for the past six months or so, I have only noticed the gloves and legs dropping. Have a toon parked here just as I have a toon parked at Thistlenettle. While Thistlenettle is a stingy old bastard, I still seem to get a defias drop every 10-20 runs, roughly.

Mochabad said:
The chest and belt CANNOT drop, as they were boss loot from two bosses who are gone.... we know gloves pants and boots are zone drops, therefore they CAN drop from numerous defias mobs, two being the two yellow mobs that everyone has been farming since 4.0 since it's obvious they can drop defias gear, and has been obvious for a long time.

Ok nice, thanks from clearing this out for me.

Pheez said:
I must have missed a post somewhere, because I didn't realize this was news. Of course they still drop, although in my experience for the past six months or so, I have only noticed the gloves and legs dropping. Have a toon parked here just as I have a toon parked at Thistlenettle. While Thistlenettle is a stingy old bastard, I still seem to get a defias drop every 10-20 runs, roughly.

You are right, this isnt new but I guess not everyone was aware of it

8) the legs dropped on my ah for me yesterday for 75 silver....now im sad i made a mail wearing toon for 19's becuase none of the things i need ever drop for me while farming or on the ah

Users who are viewing this thread