• monday

• tuesday

• wednesday

• thursday

• friday

• saturday

• sunday

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread makes me want to make a new thread asking what class on what xpac got the most hate lol..

Idk if anything will ever be able to top cata sv but legion sv is still young to making up ground. Anyone else feel like wod disc didn't get enough hate comparatively speaking?

This thread makes me want to make a new thread asking what class on what xpac got the most hate lol..

Idk if anything will ever be able to top cata sv but legion sv is still young to making up ground. Anyone else feel like wod disc didn't get enough hate comparatively speaking?

Im kinda on the fence with that, I think that BM was too busy taking up all the heat for people to even notice discp priest, Dont get me wrong discp priest was retarded in WoD but not as bad as brewmasters.

Im kinda on the fence with that, I think that BM was too busy taking up all the heat for people to even notice discp priest, Dont get me wrong discp priest was moronic in WoD but not as bad as brewmasters.
Ya but wod BM is like the cata hunt. EVERYONE thinks of BM when they think of the OP class in WoD.

I feel like wod disc is like cata ret, stupidly OP but outshined by the ungodly OP spec.

I wonder who'd be behind legion sv or mop fdruid

All I can say is good luck keeping this running if this is what its going to be like, premades, gy farming and fotm. Waiting 35 min for a bg and its a 3-0 slaughter /sigh

BR8cNF3.jpg

There were a few premades but all the teams I were in kept it close and I mean, 8 minute ques are nice. Won some lose some

Theres a lot of problems that happened, it wasn't just us, it was stuck at gy queing 5 mans and toattly shutting the whole thing down, their was surv hunters and you couldn't get rid of them that is ineveitable. people don't listen and that's the main problem they do what they want to do and they want a bracket to live and you cant do that. this was a complete fail and we need to learn from this.

Users who are viewing this thread