Deceptionsz 19 Twink Resto Shaman 8.01 Guide

fk sake man i've been holding out on posting but this is the last straw
please dont bait people into buying fking black husk shield

the bg crate shield can roll higher stats easily
I've done probably like 40-50 bgs already since I've made this shaman horde less than a week ago and I'm yet to see a blue shield, let alone one with +5 vers. The easier method may not always be the cheapest but for max vers the shield is worth it.

Obviously there's other shields out there with imo better stats for rsham than that but if someone is going for all out vers what other shield is there that's easily obtained.

I've done probably like 40-50 bgs already since I've made this shaman horde less than a week ago and I'm yet to see a blue shield, let alone one with +5 vers. The easier method may not always be the cheapest but for max vers the shield is worth it.

Obviously there's other shields out there with imo better stats for rsham than that but if someone is going for all out vers what other shield is there that's easily obtained.

I've ran hundreds of BGs and the only 1 stat shield I've gotten was Impatient (haste) RNG is a bitch! And the drop rate is astronomically low.

I've ran hundreds of BGs and the only 1 stat shield I've gotten was Impatient (haste) RNG is a bitch! And the drop rate is astronomically low.
That's what im sayin! I've been after a shield of blue quality for what seems like ages, I can only imagine how you feel. There is another shield that is a world drop that can proc 5 stats and ive been on the look out for that too but i cant find it on Bleeding Hollow, ever.
[doublepost=1532983130,1532977383][/doublepost]I've gone ahead and updated some gear options and changed around some enchants. :)

7/30/2018

5 vers i haven't seen yet but 4 vers 1 crit has been very common for me which makes black husk not bis - i also believe it has more armor/block but i don't want to log my 19 to check right now

but yes okay if you don't care about spending 200k it's good for temporary use

5 vers i haven't seen yet but 4 vers 1 crit has been very common for me which makes black husk not bis - i also believe it has more armor/block but i don't want to log my 19 to check right now

but yes okay if you don't care about spending 200k it's good for temporary use
Which shield is this man?

Ya gotta update, I thought I changed them but I must've refreshed the page or something. Updating now :)

Jagged Star however is BiS if you're able to get one with Aurora proc
[doublepost=1533059764,1533059447][/doublepost]I've changed the bracer and cloak choices.

7/31/18

good guide for items n stuff but you should add some other alternate enchants for the copypaste bois out there, not having minor speed on boots when it stacks with so much is criminal especially for pugs.
I go overboard and play with the 2% speed back as well(pvp power is better) but 142% in ghostwolf is legitness.

Also for me 2 min trink is so much nicer than 3 mins in this rogue/bomb meta. u lose 6 intel but 7 stamina and 2min trink instead of 3 will always be better in good close games.

good guide for items n stuff but you should add some other alternate enchants for the copypaste bois out there, not having minor speed on boots when it stacks with so much is criminal especially for pugs.
I go overboard and play with the 2% speed back as well(pvp power is better) but 142% in ghostwolf is legitness.

Also for me 2 min trink is so much nicer than 3 mins in this rogue/bomb meta. u lose 6 intel but 7 stamina and 2min trink instead of 3 will always be better in good close games.

The copypaste bois out there probably want the quick start guide (see sig). Deceptionsz is more advanced/GFd/opinioned stuff.

why black husk shield at all - when you can get commander's crest ?(same stats)

also how do you generally think haste compares directly to vers, when having comfortable amounts of both? haste ahead till 'breakpoint'(1,7s lightning bolt) or what do you think?

why black husk shield at all - when you can get commander's crest ?(same stats)

also how do you generally think haste compares directly to vers, when having comfortable amounts of both? haste ahead till 'breakpoint'(1,7s lightning bolt) or what do you think?
I like to have about 15% haste and 10% vers in any set I’m using. Seems the best imo.

There’s not many times where a 2 minute trinket is needed especially in war games where rogues aren’t that prevalent (and even when they are you shouldn’t rely on a trinket for poor positioning). In random bgs I find myself pre-riptiding and that alone can allow me to live 2-3 rogues without trinketing. (Assuming they don’t bomb me for 600hp lol)

I like to have about 15% haste and 10% vers in any set I’m using. Seems the best imo.

There’s not many times where a 2 minute trinket is needed especially in war games where rogues aren’t that prevalent (and even when they are you shouldn’t rely on a trinket for poor positioning). In random bgs I find myself pre-riptiding and that alone can allow me to live 2-3 rogues without trinketing. (Assuming they don’t bomb me for 600hp lol)

I was talking about pugs like I mentioned and 2 min trinket is infinitely better. I dno what kind of rogues you are facing but if 2 let alone 3 rogues cant kill a 1400 hp shaman that does not trinket cheapshot something is very rotten in the state of NA, also fragbelt is extremly common on EU so the 2min trink is even more crucial.

The few bgs I done on NA there where a lot more levlers on average than EU where it's common for alliance to have half the bg be fully geared twinks, two or three of em with fragbelt. Wargames all depends on comp but for the usual midhealer/casterfest then yeah going full pve homo is def the way to go.

I just started creating my shaman twink (I have less than 2 hours /played now) and maybe I got incredibly lucky, but isnt https://www.wowhead.com/item=51981/earthbound-wristguards better?

I got it in the randon dungeon satchel and it has +4 stam/+6 int. I also got lucky with the proc and got an aurora with 3 haste and 2 versatility.
As goesid stated, they're equal. whichever proc's the best stats, use those x)

Users who are viewing this thread