Dear < The Chosen Few >

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawlpurge said:
Dead serious, bitch. If you were forced to actually kill all the animals you ate, you would give it up pretty fucking fast.

i eat meat becasue i enjoy the taste, regardless of how its processed.

im actually certain id eat MORE meat if i worked at a slaughterhouse because i would be getting a unlimited supply of free meat

that has got to be the worst arguement ive ever seen :(

If all of you saw a slaughter plant, you wouldn't be eating meat. And before someone jumps to conclusions, my father owns 3 slaughter operations, and 2 further processing plants. I know what its like. And it ain't pretty.

Eh, it's not as easy to kill an animal as you might think. They're still living beings with feeling and empathy, watching the life go out of their eyes would only give a psycopath pleasure. Yes I hunt, yes I have raised animals for food, but that doesn't mean that I get pleasure out of killing them, it is simply a part of the natural world. At least that's the way I see it.

Evade said:
If all of you saw a slaughter plant, you wouldn't be eating meat. And before someone jumps to conclusions, my father owns 3 slaughter operations, and 2 further processing plants. I know what its like. And it ain't pretty.

I have been to a slaughtering plant. It isn't pretty, no, but I guess they don't want to waste money on painting the walls and putting up nice pictures.

Beastly said:
Didn't know this site allowed flame threads.

We are THE ONLY guild actually running in large numbers and you guys cry?... Cause having an active guild in the community is really hurting the bracket huh?

Sorry man, get your shit together or quit losing, nuff said.

uhhh, my guild ran a 8 man semi-premade not long ago, your not the only guild, and we did it with barely any faceroll classes. you are just bads who win coz of your classes.

Lawlpurge said:
Dead serious, bitch. If you were forced to actually kill all the animals you ate, you would give it up pretty fucking fast.

You don't know me. Majority of my family on my fathers side are farmers and growing up 20 seconds walk from a farmyard meant I did actually get to experience all this TABOO stuff like killing animals. I felt like such a fucking badass skinning those rabbits yo. Forced to kill all the animals I ate? That's impractical and you know it. We live in a society that calls for people to work in sectors other than agriculture so whiny fucks like you can enjoy circle jerking over your vegetables while on the computer.

Do you honestly expect everyone holding down a full time job and a life outside of being a lonely opinionated twat to go out and hunt regularly? I can guarantee you and your vegan fuck buddies don't go and hunter-gatherer your pussy tofu. How about you man the fuck up and face facts?

P.S. yes i'm mad

Pallymagic said:
uhhh, my guild ran a 8 man semi-premade not long ago, your not the only guild, and we did it with barely any faceroll classes. you are just bads who win coz of your classes.

You obviously haven't seen us play then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread