Dear < The Chosen Few >

Status
Not open for further replies.
The little pneumatic gun we used to slaughter our own cattle wasn't violent. Now when we used to have to use the sledgehammer, THAT was violent. Either way, I hate how vegans assume that because I kill and eat animals I don't respect them. IT'S CALLED THE CIRCLE OF LIFE! DIDN'T ANYONE SEE THE LION KING?!?!?!

I kill people, even thought I don't need to. I kill them because I'm too stubborn to employ other alternatives.

lady-gaga-meat-dress.jpg

bad romance

I refuse to eat vegetables because I find the way they are 'harvested' (come on, it's clearly a euphemism) morally objectionable

Lawlpurge said:
My neighbor was free range and treated humanely. I killed him painlessly in his sleep. Why the fuck am I in trouble?

but animals and humans arent equal... for one, a dogs a much tighter fuck than your mum as an example

also, vegetables dont look as tasty as

3694964162_5d21672819.jpg

Neither was the mink that was killed to make your girlfriend's fur coat.

No but it's fur was of nicer quality/better suited to the task than human hair because hurr durr humans and other species aren't equal, humanity itself isn't fucking equal. stop sucking your own dick if you dont like meat

Freshprince said:
No but it's fur was of nicer quality/better suited to the task than human hair because hurr durr humans and other species aren't equal, humanity itself isn't fucking equal. stop sucking your own dick if you dont like meat

Vegans arent too fond of sausage.

Lawlpurge said:

That's actually where I tend to agree, everything we killed we ate and generally used the hide/feathers. I don't support trophy hunting but human intervention is required to control deer population thanks to us destroying all their natural predator's habitat.

Lawlpurge said:

Jokes on you, I dont even HAVE a girlfriend! HA.

wait..

;_; so ronery

No but it's fur was of nicer quality/better suited to the task than human hair because hurr durr humans and other species aren't equal, humanity itself isn't fucking equal.

Go

also:

People who are ok with eating meat are the ones too pussy to do the deed and kill the animals themselves

Are you fucking serious?

Lawlpurge said:
"a dogs a much tighter fuck than your mum as an example"

wtf am I reading

Trolling with bestiality? People who are ok with eating meat are the ones too pussy to do the deed and kill the animals themselves; they are so separated from the process that it doesn't bother them. (With the exception of Riv I suppose)

Did you kill that tofu yourself?

I didnt think so, pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread