Dear < The Chosen Few >

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsword

Legend
Dear < The Chosen Few > & other guilds running a lot of hunters

Thank you for rolling with at least 3 hunters in your half-premade vs pugs. It's very fun playing against a solid 5 hunters most games. Enjoy your longer queue times as a result of less players looking to be in a game with you :)

I afked that game so I could focus on my pan-seared Tofu with quinoa and steamed vegetables.

Windsword said:
never could get into tofu. i unfortunately stayed in that game and feasted on my own tears. QQ

3 year vegan sup

Didn't know this site allowed flame threads.

We are THE ONLY guild actually running in large numbers and you guys cry?... Cause having an active guild in the community is really hurting the bracket huh?

Sorry man, get your shit together or quit losing, nuff said.

Beastly said:
Didn't know this site allowed flame threads.

We are THE ONLY guild actually running in large numbers and you guys cry?... Cause having an active guild in the community is really hurting the bracket huh?

Sorry man, get your shit together or quit losing, nuff said.

my guild runs 5 mans all the time, and only 1 hunter. sup

Cool, I've yet to see any of you in wsg. We should set up a premade sometime if you guys are up and running.

I was online while this game was going on, just afk and didn't queue with them. They rolled 3 hunters and 1 shaman. The other 6 members were PuG players. If you're complaining that we rolled too many hunter's in that game, you should be aware that there was only 4 of us. So 3 hunters coming from our side, the rest was relying on the PuG members. To make a thread about this one game is kind of sad to be honest. They had no say in who else queued. If your taking a random WSG game seriously, then you might need to check some other games that have gone down in history. 9 rogues Alliance side during 4.0.1? ImageShack Album - 2 images And Evade, I haven't seen your guild have more than 3 members in a WSG at a time. And I play literally 14 hours a day+. We run 5-10 mans every night and about 5 games every night. We never roll more than 4 hunters at once in those. We ran 5 hunter's one time as a joke, but besides that we play a balanced field. Yes, hunter's are OP atm, but when you're making a thread about 4 of our players queueing, and you guys losing, something is wrong.

Cheruhbim said:
I was online while this game was going on, just afk and didn't queue with them. They rolled 3 hunters and 1 shaman. The other 6 members were PuG players. If your complaining that we rolled too many hunter's in that game, you should be aware that there was only 4 of us. So 3 hunters coming from our side, the rest was relying on the PuG members. To make a thread about this one game is kind of sad to be honest. They had no say in who else queued. If your taking a random WSG game seriously, then you might need to check some other games that have gone down in history. 10 rogues Alliance side during 4.0.1? ImageShack Album - 2 images And Evade, I haven't seen your guild have more than 3 members in a WSG at a time. And I play literally 14 hours a day+. We run 5-10 mans every night and about 5 games every night. We never roll more than 4 hunters at once in those. We ran 5 hunter's one time as a joke, but besides that we play a balanced field. Yes, hunter's are OP atm, but when you're making a thread about 4 of our players queueing, and you guys losing, something is wrong.

about half of our group queues are 3 people. the other half is generally a 5 man(myself, Es, Amihw, Kanai, and Guilermo)

Evade said:
about half of our group queues are 3 people. the other half is generally a 5 man(myself, Es, Amihw, Kanai, and Guilermo)

Sweet, good to know that you guys are active. Want to premade soon then?

This isn't specifically directed at <The Chosen Few>. You guys are just the first to get in on the action (and no, I've played two other games against you, this isn't about just that game.) If your guild is running a large amount of hunters -- i'd say three is pretty large, as you're likely to pick up one or two regardless -- people are going to stop Q'n.

If you want to encourage people to premade against you, and encourage activity in the 19 bracket, stop making players want to stop playing. Class balance is a lot less likely to happen here than 85, let's be honest -- exploiting the fact that hunters are OP isn't going to make them balanced in this bracket, but more than likely make the bracket inactive for fear of lame games.

Once we get shit straightened out. then yes we will premade, and there will be rules. none of this 3-4 hunter O bullshit.

Windsword said:
This isn't specifically directed at <The Chosen Few>.

"Dear <The Chosen Few>"

Don't want to be a bitch but, I think you're lying. =/

And 3 Hunters in one game should not thrust the urge into someone about making a thread.

Evade said:
Once we get shit straightened out. then yes we will premade, and there will be rules. none of this 3-4 hunter O bullshit.

Not sure what kind of pussy ass premades you guys were used to on Ruin but here we will be selecting who is in our premade group ty.

If you cant handle it, just say so :)

Cheruhbim said:
"Dear <The Chosen Few>"

Don't want to be a bitch but, I think you're lying. =/

Okay, I should've added the clause, "aside from grabbing your attention directly with the title." I'll make sure to have my lawyer present next time so there's no need for "being a bitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread