dead forum?

Well, the thing is there's like a post being made here every other day or something.
As I've said, real twinking (as we/I see it, anyways) is still a good while away, and judging from people's behavior there doesn't seem to be much (organic) demand for it (yet) either.

If you guys want bracket specific sections -> create bracket specific content 1st; if there's visible activity for bracket specific discussion I'll gladly oblige in your request.

If you build it people will come. Is this a space issue you are concerned about? Make no mistake about it, twinking plans will start immediately and are already underway. To me it just seems like an organization effort. If we use the logic it's not organically growing because the current cluster of all brackets in one forum aren't meeting some unknown metric, does not seem to line up with logic over in the retail section. Some brackets/sections routinely go months without a post or new thread but still have a dedicated area.

Last edited:
"That being said, if people really want those now, sure I could create them." -Selaya

"If you guys want bracket specific sections -> create bracket specific content 1st; if there's visible activity for bracket specific discussion I'll gladly oblige in your request." -Selaya

No wonder this entire website has died down completely; you're not even ready to make the slightest adjustments to meet a very obvious and realistic demand. What makes you think people don't have bracket specific questions and guides prior to BGs being released? I'm also glad you dictated what "real" twinking is for everyone, as if world pvp isn't a huge part of vanilla. Anyway, anyone who's serious about vanilla twinking should head to https://discordapp.com/invite/Pd9fQfh in any case since this place has been doomed for years and is declining for each day.

For God's sake you have a "Localized Forum" section where ~12 threads have been made since the section was created two years ago, but you're not ready to invest two hours into adjusting this section. inb4 post removed + banned in true xpoff fashion.

I do agree a lot of people are planning sets and quests now and it would be a lot easier to be able to ask for help and put info up into specific subsections even if there was only 1 for the most popular bracket 39s :)

Agree with Dramatized, What Selaya said is a little contradicting... There is already some 19 Content on this Subsection. I think if anything def could add 19-29 and maybe a 39 section ''early''. Yeah BG Masters in major city's is not out till Phase 3, so that's when Twinking in Classic really will start popping. But we might still be able to Que at Warsong Gulch Portals ie right outside Ashenvale in the barrens for Horde.

Now if there was more subsections made for Classic, won't be much discussion to have this early on especially with no realm info/games rolling. Most Threads for respective brackets will be a generic gear/class guides, What Should I roll?

Agree with Dramatized, What Selaya said is a little contradicting... There is already some 19 Content on this Subsection. I think if anything def could add 19-29 and maybe a 39 section ''early''. Yeah BG Masters in major city's is not out till Phase 3, so that's when Twinking in Classic really will start popping. But we might still be able to Que at Warsong Gulch Portals ie right outside Ashenvale in the barrens for Horde.

Now if there was more subsections made for Classic, won't be much discussion to have this early on especially with no realm info/games rolling. Most Threads for respective brackets will be a generic gear/class guides, What Should I roll?
Not just that, in classic it takes a lot more work and takes a lot more time to twink. You have to plan out what quests you need to do. Death runs in instances. Death mob grinds sometimes. Leveling up takes a lot more time as well. Subsections should be put into play right now.

How else would I know if I should grind out 2 shadow fangs or a shadow fang / assassins blade on a 19 rogue. What enchants am I getting? 2x Gail? Agil mh / lifestealing oh. Sader mh + agil/lifestealing/ fiery oh?

Maybe the reason the Classic section is a dead void is due to the lack of subsections.

When I’m in the retail section I either check the posts in the 20 vet and 20 f2p section or read the 10 newest replies on the home page.

I don’t go anywhere near the classic section (if it’s not on the home page) because I don’t want to fish through 20 pages of useless information about brackets I will never play to find a post about the best bracket level 39s. That and the 2 times I have tried to make a thread in it that same thread has been made 20 other times they’re just back a wee while.

I literally linked a wowhead char/gear build to see if memory served me right and if I could remember what gear I needed to grind. Someone linked me an excel folder he had with BiS items, enchants and phases when you can acquire these item and how. Now to be that should be stickies (his post not mine) in a classic 30-39 subsection to stop the future spam of similar posts leading to classic.

A lot of people like myself will start lvling and gearing a twink this time around before their main. I figured let the streamers and the general public fight over quests and mobs to kill. I’ll be taking my time doing only quests I need to on a 25-32 rogue. Then I’ll level a mage to 60 once the economy has been structured to become a viable income source because let’s be honest, I’m not doing end game content this time around as I don’t have enough time to invest. I’m purely coming back to twink as twinking in vanilla and TBC was the most fun I ever had playing wow.

I barely see any threads that are referencing classic content directly that requires its own sub forum, you all are complaining about dead and empty sub forums so why do you want us to make new ones that will more than likely stay like the few preexisting ones until classic actually launches? I agree with what has been said, just make bracket specific threads in the classic sub forum and when it seems the need for separation arises there can be some made to accommodate.

I barely see any threads that are referencing classic content directly that requires its own sub forum, you all are complaining about dead and empty sub forums so why do you want us to make new ones that will more than likely stay like the few preexisting ones until classic actually launches? I agree with what has been said, just make bracket specific threads in the classic sub forum and when it seems the need for separation arises there can be some made to accommodate.

So it's a dead forum then, there is your answer. Hey it is what it is. At least I know it now. /Endthread

That was not very friendly.
I barely see any threads that are referencing classic content directly that requires its own sub forum, you all are complaining about dead and empty sub forums so why do you want us to make new ones that will more than likely stay like the few preexisting ones until classic actually launches?

hello !!!!!!!!! i want to notify you there is a section on this website called "localized forum" with 0 ppl posting hope u deal with it now that you're on your crusade against forums sections with too low activity ....!!!! also most other sections on this website seems to be dead, make sure to delete them !!!!

I agree with what has been said, just make bracket specific threads in the classic sub forum and when it seems the need for separation arises there can be some made to accommodate.

fuck you fucking shit ass fucker. Im literally your dad on this forum (you joined in 2015 LMAO); i was twinking before your balls dropped. You never played vanilla so ofc its easy to negligate this completely.

all thats left on this forum is selaya ("heelo i dont bind 90% of my spells and jerk off to 39 wotlk so i dont wanna see vanilla happening") and blackberry ("heelo i discovered twinking in 2015 and the illerate retard conq promoted me to admin")

you're all shit a don't know anything about retail classic so ofc u wanna silenece all this

please perm ban me since im the one answering 99% of the questions in here

https://selaya.us.to/39s/WoWScrnShot_070219_052639.jpg

perm me go goddamn morons

look at my 6k posts, dont u think im addicted^^
my twinks are from 2008 xDD. i browsed twinkinfo before joining after it became xpoff, i actually started as a coordinator and from helping i slowly applied for mod and admin. I am glad though that we can keep a forum open like this so we can help with all that is twink related for wow! Glad to be a part of a forum that allows players to openly share there feelings towards staff! Hope this clears things up man! have a great day.

Woah there. xD

No need to get mad over this.
In any case, bracket subforums have been added as there's clear demand for them. Use them wisely. :^]

P.S.: Almost all my binds are hidden. But yeah, next time I'll make sure absolutely all my binds are hidden now just to make you guys even more mad. [^:

whole website is ded exdee its not just the classic section

Thank you guys, gals and helicopters for adding subsections.

upload_2019-7-20_6-21-14.png

[doublepost=1563622039,1563621708][/doublepost]Poor level 1 twinks ain't got no where to go

If we are being competitionist might as well add one for 10s too, even though I'm not sure they will be a real thing due to lack of increased stat effects by level.

Users who are viewing this thread