dead forum?

Petrolsk

Grandfathered
Is the Classic WoW section a dead forum? Only reason I ask is we are two months away and the XP off admins haven't created a section for each bracket in Classic. They've just lumped us all together into one forum.

I came back after 5.5 years absence from twinking for classic, it's not dead...i reckon its gonna boom actually but not until a good amount of the player base reaches level cap and obviously not until pvp is released or THE GAME for that matter lol. The people on this forum represent a small minority of blizzards total subscription count which has faltered from the lackluster BFA xpac. I expect alot of returning players for classic and totally new players who we need to welcome into this community (tink drama exempt, aka no noob bashing) because it will help all of twinkind in the long run.

All of this is assuming blizzard doesn't do something to completely screw twinking, but im optimistic that they won't

Last edited:
segregation killed twinking cept 20s, but EVERYONE wanted it. and by everyone i mean 45 people total. hopefully they make classic twinking like it was
the only way they can separate lvlers from twinks in classic is if they add the xp blocker npcs and god forbid they add anything to classic oh god I can hear the angry nerds already

the only way they can separate lvlers from twinks in classic is if they add the xp blocker npcs and god forbid they add anything to classic oh god I can hear the angry nerds already

Exactly if they change anything fundamental to classic there will be people in the streets.....of stormwind....

I was under the impression people wouldn't be dedicating significant resources to twinking until we're closer to the actual battleground release (uh, phase 3?) because of how the lack of xpoff nonbos with any world pvp stuff, so I've held up with making bracket-specific forums yet.

That being said, if people really want those now, sure I could create them.

Reactions: Vor
I was under the impression people wouldn't be dedicating significant resources to twinking until we're closer to the actual battleground release (uh, phase 3?) because of how the lack of xpoff nonbos with any world pvp stuff, so I've held up with making bracket-specific forums yet.

Phase 3 Correct, That from what I hear means ''early'' 2020. So yeah makes sense to just have this one subsection for now. Maybe something that be useful is a thread to see which realm majority of the brackets will look to roll on their respective region NA/EU. Since unsure about if cross BG's etc.

Phase 3 Correct, That from what I hear means ''early'' 2020. So yeah makes sense to just have this one subsection for now.
Until the need for "bracketed sub-forums" actually presents itself, perhaps a useful compromise would be for new Classic threads to have various "title prefixes" available (to represent the different brackets)?

You could always do them manually. :^]

You could always do them manually. :^]
If you mean a member make a thread for it, I could take initiative of seeing census of peoples though on majority us rolling on same realm/s. Can do it for NA Community to make it easier. Guess would add a poll to see if most agree then when realms are announce add a poll and see where majority vote. Sites like https://www.avoidstreamers.com/ can help make the decision seeing which streamers roll on. It being a PvP Realm will also cut down the options.

No, I was referring to manually adding tags to thread titles.

Ah ok thought meant to having a thread to help decide realms. But yeah lotta people already been manually adding tags it seems anyways.

upload_2019-7-19_5-49-19.png

Can we just get this instead?

itt we don't read replies

Users who are viewing this thread