Darkmoon Faire Mount on F2P (level 20 PTR)

Finally!!

Took some time to get but worth the time. 6 days it required to get and you need to do the "Test Your Strength" quest.

6 days for a F2P: 182 tickets

Tickets required for mount: 180 tickets

Also found a guy with the Forest Strider, enjoy!

Nice and

LOLZ MOUNT... xD

We'll be seeing some Bears in the near future then. Too bad they don't look THAT badass
<

Well, now we have even more proof that lvl 20s can use the mount =)

We'll likely see everyone running around with it if it's that easy to get/

I'm getting the Plainstrider, too many bear mounts.

Oh and this priest will be the first with a DMF mount.
<

Blizz decided to change the login animation on the PTR which doesn't work on my, and many other people's, graphics card, so I can't use it right now. Anyway, are the prof quests daily? Can we drop profs and learn new ones, and get their dailies too? Do we need to level them first? Has anyone tried any of these methods to get more tickets? Another thing to consider is rep. Does DMF rep in any way affect what is being sold, the availability of items, or their cost?

As for the bear and strider mounts, I will collect them. The bear looks better than the strider to me. I don't really expect to use them very often, or at all.

Blizz decided to change the login animation on the PTR which doesn't work on my, and many other people's, graphics card, so I can't use it right now. Anyway, are the prof quests daily? Can we drop profs and learn new ones, and get their dailies too? Do we need to level them first? Has anyone tried any of these methods to get more tickets? Another thing to consider is rep. Does DMF rep in any way affect what is being sold, the availability of items, or their cost?

As for the bear and strider mounts, I will collect them. The bear looks better than the strider to me. I don't really expect to use them very often, or at all.

The prof quests you can do once every darkmoon faire, so monthly. But I think you can unlearn 1 proffs to get 6 proffs achievement regardless of skill level cause I had like 123 first aid on the char for example. However if you unlearn a prof and take another one you can't do that one, you need to wait for next month.

I don't have a DMF exalted character to test, but does anyone else? That person with insane title obviously does, I'm just wondering if rep makes a difference to availability of BoAs. Maybe we need exalted to get the new ones. Of course what's available now might not be everything that goes live.

Also, if the quests themselves are monthly, why did it take six days to get enough tickets? Are there games etc. that give tickets too? Are those dailies?

Just get the quests and collect them as you go. Some of them seem really easy. Not a huge drama if you don't get it the first faire, although I will try to. You can always get them next time.

Users who are viewing this thread