Darkmoon Faire Mount on F2P (level 20 PTR)

I spend most of my time in travel form anyways
<

misleading title. You mentioned yourself it's just to show that 20s can get it

these "world first" threads are made into a way too big deal and does not deserve the attention, unless it's actually an amazing feat

REALM FIRST GNOME TO LEVEL 80 OUT

misleading title. You mentioned yourself it's just to show that 20s can get it

these "world first" threads are made into a way too big deal and does not deserve the attention, unless it's actually an amazing feat

REALM FIRST GNOME TO LEVEL 80 OUT

Well I was the first F2P atleast to get it on PTR right?

Changed title abit, happy? ^^

Well I was the first F2P atleast to get it on PTR right?

Changed title abit, happy? ^^

i just dislike the current "world first" threads that's just about achieving stupid things, that everyone will do eventually, first. I would approve if it was actually something big, but this isn't. I would prefer if the thread just said it was possible to get the mount on 20s

i just dislike the current "world first" threads that's just about achieving stupid things, that everyone will do eventually, first. I would approve if it was actually something big, but this isn't. I would prefer if the thread just said it was possible to get the mount on 20s

Clearly no one cares about your preference cause the thread is still quite popular
<

Blizz decided to change the login animation on the PTR which doesn't work on my, and many other people's, graphics card, so I can't use it right now. Anyway, are the prof quests daily? Can we drop profs and learn new ones, and get their dailies too? Do we need to level them first? Has anyone tried any of these methods to get more tickets? Another thing to consider is rep. Does DMF rep in any way affect what is being sold, the availability of items, or their cost?

As for the bear and strider mounts, I will collect them. The bear looks better than the strider to me. I don't really expect to use them very often, or at all.

For awhile kale they were using a really sleek concept art deathwing skewered on wyrmrest temple static login looked really good im hoping they do more with it

He made a post about the bear and added "world first"

He was world first and its been enough threads like it to make it normal

Deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread