General Darkmoon Faire Guide

You can copy this into Notepad, and use it to check off trades and items as you hand them in, and make sure you have everything you need to do the turn ins.

If you try getting heirlooms for 4+ characters in one DMF then you can end up getting a little sleep deprived and confused. Using this saves running in and out of DMF because you forgot bring something, trying to remember which trades you've done so far for a character, and worst of all, having to relevel a trade because you didn't actually turn it in.

Code:
Alchemy         |  5x Moonberry Juice
Cooking         |  5x Simple Flour
Inscription     |  5x Light Parchment
Leatherworking  |  5x Coarse Thread, 5x Blue Dye, 10x Shiny Bauble
Tailoring       |  1x Red Dye, 1x Blue Dye, 1x Coarse Thread

Character   |                                 Trades                                     |   Dungeons    |    BGs    |   Dailys    |TYS|
     Reward | 4  | 4  | 3  |  4  |  4  | 3  | 3  | 4  | 4  | 4  | 4  | 4  | 4  | 4  | 10| 10| 10| 10| 5 | 5 | 5 |?|?|?|?|?|?|?| 10| = 118-153
            | Al | Bs | Co | Enc | Eng | Fa | Fi | He | In | Jc | Lw | Mi | Sk | Ta | C | E | G | W | B | I | J |1|2|3|4|5|6|7|---|
            |    |    |    |     |     |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | | | | | | | |   |(copy this line for additional characters)
Yiwei       |    |    |    |     |  *  | *  | *  |    |    |    |    | *  |    |    | * | * |   |   | * | * | * |*| | | | | | |   |

C = Imbued Crystal     		Kelris/BFD         
E = Monstrous Egg			Aku'mai/BFD, Mutanus/WC
G = Mysterious Grimoire		Anacondra/WC, Godfrey/SFK
W = Ornate Weapon			Moloch/Stocks, Ripsnarl/DM, Springvale/SFK

B = Banner of the Fallen
I = Captured Insignia
J = Adventurer's Journal

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhaellia, you could probably take out the RFC artifact, it no longer drops there I believe.
Also, does anyone know the details on DMF quest resets? Early Sunday morning (about 4:00am server time), I turned in all 7 of the artifacts, did 5 prof quests, and the 250kills quest. I logged in later about 7:00pm and I got to do them all again. I think I remember people mentioning something about a Sunday bug...Is that the same thing? Are the quest resets NOT at the same time DMF opens...or was this a one-time thing?

thanks.

Bump for DMF! Keep in mind, we can now do Archaeology!

Users who are viewing this thread