Dagger Rogues

Mocha

Legendary
Fiti and Furi are the only rogues ever allowed to rock a dagger mh. Everyone else needs to stop trying a dagger mh. Why? Because it requires a higher level caliber of playing to be viable, that everyone except the ones mentioned above lack. If you played with dodge rogues from BC, you know how it is, and this is second nature to you; only attack while you have the target's back. The majority of you kiddies who started wotlk/cata try to roll dagger mh because "burst is cool" and yet you have no fathom of correct movement. For the first time since BC I decided to queue a game with dagger mh. Correct movement can be reflected in this screenshot.

WoWScrnShot_112111_011815.jpg

That being said, unless you are Fiti or Furi, you are not an asset to your team and you need to stop killing your team.

Well what if you haven't seen some of us use daggers?

Dagger rogues > anything else. Not sure why anyone would play combat.

Fiti and Furi are the only rogues ever allowed to rock a dagger mh. Everyone else needs to stop trying a dagger mh. Why? Because it requires a higher level caliber of playing to be viable, that everyone except the ones mentioned above lack. If you played with dodge rogues from BC, you know how it is, and this is second nature to you; only attack while you have the target's back. The majority of you kiddies who started wotlk/cata try to roll dagger mh because "burst is cool" and yet you have no fathom of correct movement. For the first time since BC I decided to queue a game with dagger mh. Correct movement can be reflected in this screenshot.

That being said, unless you are Fiti or Furi, you are not an asset to your team and you need to stop killing your team.
all i see is you sitting there beating on a paladin until your team lost and maybe getting some banks in mid.

I think you can, just go to edit sig, and add the quote underneath, it may make ur sig big tho but you could try it out. Btw glad to see you using the sig I made ya
<

Auctually now that I think of it, you might can fit it on the right side of that pic.

Sig. is full
<
or I would.

more importantly, check out that priest with second horde damage, 6kbs, and 31k healing? wtf?? swagger

I was going to point that out, but I didn't think you hung out here on these troll forums

ever since i got banned from wow forums its the only way i can vent my anger for pieces of shit like goma

Kaorinite/Graffiti is an excellent dagger Rogue.

Just because you were third in damage doesn't necessarily demonstrate 'good movement'.

Users who are viewing this thread