D1 College football - Strongest pound for pound offensive linemen @ Texas State Univ

Re: D1 College football - Strongest pound for pound offensive linemen @ Texas State U

Spartan Death race in San Antonio in June .. Opt in with "Dial for Men" <-- team and they will pay your entry.
Warrior Dash in July... not positive on date.

I'm in Houston.. Go Cougs!!

Re: D1 College football - Strongest pound for pound offensive linemen @ Texas State U

Just because you don't have what it takes to be an athlete of his magnitude doesn't mean you need to try and bash him. Yes, it is something to be proud of. Regardless of if he posts it online or not. It's still a feat that most football players never accomplish.

You don't even know,., I actually play in a AAAAA dodge ball league which let's be honest definitely requires more training than football and him posting it online is just making him look like an* attention whoring show-off.

Last edited:

Got a Supercat award tonight at the Night of Champions. Six of these awards were given out tonight. Two of them went to the linemen, one to offense, one to defense. I received the offensive award. Supercats are pound for pound strongest players. Weight 275 (which is low for an offensive linemen) I maxed 405 on bench, 375 on incline, 585 on squat, and 310 on hang clean.

Grats man! ...but pound for pound your still a faggot

Is Hex Shiftkush?

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I hate how all guys link their ego/manliness to iron. Way more then just lifting pounds for success in life. Truly not worth showing off about.
But gratz if lifting a piece of iron makes you happy. YOLO right?

How the fuck am I showing off? I'm happy of my accomplishments, and I like sharing things with twink info... it's a forum, right? Why don't you do yourself a favor and get off my thread if you're just going to flame like an asshat. ps, who are you? Since were on the subject, i'm glad no one is backing up your post. I'm surly not going to sit here and brag. I didn't ask anyone to reply...? Did I ever say, "Look at me!! i'm a badass manly man! I'm super successful in life!" Gtfo, seriously.

Spartan Death race in San Antonio in June .. Opt in with "Dial for Men" <-- team and they will pay your entry.
Warrior Dash in July... not positive on date.

I'm in Houston.. Go Cougs!!

We will be playing you our first game!!!

Got a Supercat award tonight at the Night of Champions. Six of these awards were given out tonight. Two of them went to the linemen, one to offense, one to defense. I received the offensive award. Supercats are pound for pound strongest players. Weight 275 (which is low for an offensive linemen) I maxed 405 on bench, 375 on incline, 585 on squat, and 310 on hang clean.

2quuqtv.jpg

Football website

Texas State University

Grats bro

We will be playing you our first game!!!

Should be an awesome game.

Dvl, Mcd, Interior whatever you'd like pick one. Now you're just lying to yourself, this isn't the first time you made the most pointless thread ever possible in hopes of you getting some compliments. "Hey there guys, Shiftkush here. I have been thinking long and hard about making a druid guide on TI. Ive come to the conclusion that A. I dont have the confidence, B. I doont have enough knowledge to bestow on other players yet. So, the point of this thread you ask? Simply tell me what you think of me, and gimme a yes or no wether i should make a guide. Please keep it positive. See ya in the gulch, Shift" Saying you think you're not a very good druid in hopes that people will say you're not awful.

And nope!

Dvl, Mcd, Interior whatever you'd like pick one. Now you're just lying to yourself, this isn't the first time you made the most pointless thread ever possible in hopes of you getting some compliments. "Hey there guys, Shiftkush here. I have been thinking long and hard about making a druid guide on TI. Ive come to the conclusion that A. I dont have the confidence, B. I doont have enough knowledge to bestow on other players yet. So, the point of this thread you ask? Simply tell me what you think of me, and gimme a yes or no wether i should make a guide. Please keep it positive. See ya in the gulch, Shift" Saying you think you're not a very good druid in hopes that people will say you're not awful.

Well don't you look like a dumbass now.

I feel like this has absolutely no relevance towards this thread....

gratz man...quite an accomplishment!

You don't even know,., I actually play in a AAAAA dodge ball league which let's be honest definitely requires more training than football and him posting it online is just making him look like an* attention whoring show-off.
If he were to be bragging (which he isn't) he would have every right to do so in the first place. What he has done is very respectable and takes more dedication than you would be able to understand. No one is going to take your little "dodge ball league" more seriously than his D1 success and recognition. Have fun playing globo-gym buddy. If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

Ninii said so and I trust the man with a gold 2 by 4 impaled through his heart

Users who are viewing this thread