US current active best of list

Status
Not open for further replies.
kracks you seem unpleasant m8, why are you so angry over this game?

take a hint from someone who used to rage unnecessarily on the TI forums years ago, it's not worth it <3

Yup, called it

It's ok dude. Everyone likes being the little spoon from time to time.
Says the guy who is most likely a 50 yr old virgin. I’ve seen ur face on ur stream
[doublepost=1572368368,1572368324][/doublepost]
kracks you seem unpleasant m8, why are you so angry over this game?

take a hint from someone who used to rage unnecessarily on the TI forums years ago, it's not worth it <3
Thanks for the tip

Couldn’t stand to look at that mug for more than 5 seconds.
not your best. Workshop that and get back to me.

And keep in mind, I went through middle school covered in acne with a nose the size of a Buick and ears liked an elephant. So if you're gonna try to make it hurt, you'll have to bring your A game.

And u can’t go full jwl unless ur permabanned. So please go ahead
Lol sure buddy.

Edit: aw I didn't even see that you edited out your threat to have me perma banned. Not too confident in that?

Says the guy who is most likely a 50 yr old virgin. I’ve seen ur face on ur stream
[doublepost=1572368368,1572368324][/doublepost]
Thanks for the tip

chops.jpg

with this sexy body. i dont think his a virgin

You mean your skype picture from just 4 years ago that you've "changed so much" in? Rofl

You mean your skype picture from just 4 years ago that you've "changed so much" in? Rofl
Was at least 7. I was like a sophomore in high school and like 5% body fat. Also it was a purposefully ugly picture for comedic reasons. You wouldn’t know about it. Was tryna look like that dead bitch from the grudge I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread