crystalfored trinket?

pheonix said:
i saw a 29 with the crystalforged trinket from ogrila revered rep is it hard to get?

gimme armory i wanna see that dude

Im pretty positive that they fixed this over a year ago and you could even get the trinket at 19 before but its no longer posible. You can google it and I'm sure that you'll find an answer.

as far as i know, dirtybishop (blackrock 19 twink rogue) got that. but his account was banned so you can't armory him anymore.

and yes, it got fixed pretty soon after he got it and glowed about it.

Sleyin said:
Dirtybishop got the epic trinkets from Shitari Skyguard.

he had the brooch of the immortal king too which dropped from Terokk (boss) in skettis

Skillkiter is the 39 hunter who has this item. You can confirm he has it by checking the RSS feed in his armory. Also, it does indeed work, as his character recieves a buff in WSG when he pops the trinket. Can't remember the name of the buff atm though. Either way, pretty OP and game breaking. At least the more we get this out there, the higher the chances of this trinket getting banned.

HoolioGonzalez said:
Skillkiter is the 39 hunter who has this item. You can confirm he has it by checking the RSS feed in his armory. Also, it does indeed work, as his character recieves a buff in WSG when he pops the trinket. Can't remember the name of the buff atm though. Either way, pretty OP and game breaking. At least the more we get this out there, the higher the chances of this trinket getting banned.

lol he did some exploration so the trinket was knocked out of his RSS feed

Is it still possible to aquire this or did they grandfather it already, or is there something im missing because I've tried the event with two of my 80 friends and I've noticed that I didnt aquire any rep throughout the event (w. rep at neutral). I can't find any info regarding this at all, if you could atleast PM me here on TI, appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread