crystalfored trinket?

Quelfep said:
I do. i was just saying. Funny that they did that exploring to cover it up

why do you always think people is trying to cover everything up ? he is reverred with ogri'la, big deal... it's straight forward enought... you doesn't need to have done Harvard to know that he have it... if anybody needs to cover anything that's an insult to GMs...they know more about our characters that us, owners do... this thing is no news, it exist since 2 years... we are almost in cataclysm, 2 expansions later, with twinks chocking to death, close to exctinction and they are gonna "nerf" something from BC, an old little expansion...

I understand they nerfed the trinket from Shatari Skyguards, but listen carefully, that nerf almost happened over night... ok ? And more importantly it was SO eazy to get by then it was criminal, AND it was an epic item, AND they did that mainly to protect their precious little 70s... "what ? we have a shiny new epic item for us casual gamers, that lvl 1s can get ? what an insult"... answer "no no look we nerf it right now"... they just dont want lvl 1 to have epics, besides tabards and shirts maybe... AND by then there was no exp bg, so it was mainly to keep a little sanity inside low level battlegrounds, where obviously theses days are over...

Now it's like we are 2 years later, no nerf, there wont be thats all...you are insulting blizzard so much, if you think they have not asked themself the question, or they didnt have anybody making ingame tickets, or or or... (and I can say all that again for the kalu'ak hat) actually it even contribute at making this wonderfully designed event ALIVE, the same way twinks kept Gurubashi arena alive by farming AGM (before of course achievs pros started to join)

I'm pretty sure Blizzard have a maccro that pops every single object of reputation that requires lvl 1... so it's no secret state that this item is on that list....

HoolioGonzalez said:
At least the more we get this out there, the higher the chances of this trinket getting banned.

For the last time, I'll stand by it to the grave, there is no special reunion at Blizzard around a table about old stuff like that, and twinks balance, or even low level pvp balance... you always think they care about you but they don't, stop being self centered...

that's where ppl who were "hiding" this failed...if it had not been such a big secret, and was revealed clearly, it would have been either nerfed right away (and it would have saved precious time to everybody) or it would not have been nerfed and then still everybody (at least in the twinks community) would have been happy...

there was no point to keep it secret, I have no clue whose brilliant idea was that... now this bring up a nice question, according to my calculations to get the kalu'ak hat, you would around 18 years, if it's to get nerfed in 18years +1 day I don't see the point of wasting all that time for nothing... there is seriously some fucked up crying babies....

IMO why don't you go cry for AGM to be nerfed too ? it's at least as OP... and lifeblood gogo keep crying...so just coz you have it it's "ok" ?? pathetic lol... everything we have is OP... mongoose is OP and more... but we don't hear a fart about it around here... and ppl don't hide their AGM and all their shit... keep your reasoning straight or don't twink at all... the fathers of all twinks, when we were doing it in vanilla, weren't crying about what the stuff we were finding being OP... starting with AGM...

damn the times have changed...

u-mad___camron.jpg

Ogri'la is a faction which was meant to be an addition for players at level 70, due to that you need flying mounts to get there(alternatively summons or too much time for a walljump).

AGM was implemented pre-TBC, and we have learned to play with it, play around it and it works out in the end.

I played a Mage most recently in the 39s, and I didn't have AGM. Players I couldn't beat that had AGM I probably couldn't beat anyway, 1k is one Frostbolt and one Fire Blast. It is balanced for the state of vanilla-PvP, where Mages had 3.2k HP and 4.4k Mana (stats in range of what a 39 could get - I had 3.5k HP and 5.4k Mana when I was Arcane CC) whereas this (implying the Ogri'la-trinket) was probably intended for 70s in the first place. I know twinking revolves around iLevel-gear that allows better enchants, quest-gear, gear with insanely low drop-rates and so on - but this trinket was overpowered for the lower brackets, at least 19s and 29s. What they're doing now is that they're reverting it back to the intended state.

Gathering professions where buffed due to the fact that otherwise they'd be useless in the current state of goldmaking.

well the 2000 hp stones, are from ogri'la too... and if its not OP or whatever I dunno what it is... you can always find something OP, and difficult to get... on my server AGM is so hard to get, that this crystalforged trinket is just a joke to get compared to it... levels 19 29, doesn't need to be level 225/300 in gathering professions more than being a crafting profession, I don't see your point to be honest...

lol dude why are u raging so hard about this?

and anyway everyone already thinks ap shards are op... thats why they're not allowed in the vast majority of premades??

and agm is nowhere near as OP as this trinket....

Users who are viewing this thread