COTUS's Guide to Not Being Bad as a Level 20 Twink in BGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao you mad? you are no different killin new trial players hypocrite much?inb4 gy farming accusations see Calling out an Aerie Peak premade group for GY camping thread

it's pretty tough for him to be a "31 year old virgin" when he has 2 kids

uneducated,unemployed f2p 12 year old virgins believing shit on the internet. Cotus i am going to tell you your a shit player f2p 12 year old virgin and you are going to accept it because its true. you average f2p twink is probably as dumb as a person from alabama lmfao

this is just a sad excuse of trolling. No matter what you do this rlly wont change anything. 24s will exist just cuz thats how the bracket is. If you go against the 20s, expect to wonder one day why you died all of a sudden. If you see aerie peak, you'll know why.

As a level 24 twink rogue, if I see that you have over 1000 hp it's unlikely that I'm going for you lol. So at the very least by getting 1200 hp you have one less player even going for you
<

ROFL OBTAINABLE BY EVERY PLAYER AHAHAHA THAT'S GOLD. Looking up all the items necessary to be competitive, getting said items, leveling MULTIPLE PROFESSIONS and then dropping them, and having to do outrageous shit like farm chests in certain level areas just for BoE items is NOT something your average F2P can do. Want to know something? Every piece of gear I'm wearing on my rogue is available to the people PAYING FOR THIS GAME (this is extremely important). You and all others like you are ACTIVELY CHOOSING to gimp your toons, and I am not. I'm sorry that offends you, it's not my intention. Well, maybe it is.

all i heard was i go after non-twinks/new players and i play a 24 and i am better than you and i want to offend you

stop trolling and nice armory bro really shows how dumb a 24 is

come at me bro

Looking up all the items necessary to be competitive, getting said items, leveling MULTIPLE PROFESSIONS and then dropping them, and having to do outrageous shit like farm chests in certain level areas just for BoE items is NOT something your average F2P can do.

Well every f2p CAN do it... they just might not choose to. At any rate whether or not someone feels like paying for this game when all they want to do is play low level bgs (not worth the 15/mo imo, if that's worth it to you go for it) is their call. I've found playing in the 20s bracket to be a lot of fun and totally worth the extra effort to not have to throw money at it
<

Wasn't this thread about 20s tho? For the OP I'd suggest "Capping" as an addon, that thing has great bg timers you can easily post to chat as well as targetable flag carrier markers at the top of the screen that show their % hp within range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread