Controlled Chaos LF Competitive 5 Man Teams

Had some great organized games against Faith's real id group tonight, wanted to say thanks for playing us man, it was a lotta fun and that looking forward to more games.
Still looking for other people to play against, PM me if you're interested with a 5man horde team, we do have plans for this upcoming friday, but the one after that is wide open!

Kahhkti is who you wanna 5 man against =D

I'll PM you my real ID and talk to the guildies, and hopefully we can prance around the gulch together

My back n shoulders are really sunburnt from all the skinny dipping and sex on the beach I did this weekend @ the lake
so ur gonna have to carry the team until my back heals Mmk Xarbage

My back n shoulders are really sunburnt from all the skinny dipping and sex on the beach I did this weekend @ the lake
so ur gonna have to carry the team until my back heals Mmk Xarbage

Oh poor you, I'm sure you'll be fine, I need someone to get my 15+ returns kthx

ull probs spank us but its good practice for us and who knows we might give u guys a harder time then u think?
:D

I'm sure it'll be a good game no matter what, any 5V5 is good in my book.

<Controlled Chaos> ran over the team we at <Horde Invasion> could assemble tonight on the spur of the moment, but that's OK; we'll give you guys a better fight next time. :cool:

My bad. Too many things pulling me in different directions. Good news is our mumble is up on one of my servers and can handle 500+. :)

Sent from a drive-in movie...in Auburn. They still exist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Started a bit late but we had some fun games tonight! Posting game results on the original post. Going to have more games in the future.

Awesome!

FYI. MADAGASCAR 3 is funny! Now onto the "adult" movie Dark Shadow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My bad. Too many things pulling me in different directions. Good news is our mumble is up on one of my servers and can handle 500+. :)

Sent from a drive-in movie...in Auburn. They still exist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Hey man, don't worry about it, we got the games rolling eventually and it was a lot of fun, looking forward to more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread