Comprehensive F2P Death Knight Guide

For Deathcharger's Reins does the dungeon need to be on a specific difficulty or just normal?

I don't think the dungeon has other difficulties than normal, but excuse me if it does. I did it on a normal mode.

If you plan to farm it remember that the instance has two entrances and if you enter the wrong one you can't get to the boss, so make sure you are using Service Entrance.

hey [MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] can you add the approximate time it will take for grinding? ex.

Bloodsail Admiral will take about X hrs

hey [MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] can you add the approximate time it will take for grinding? ex.

Bloodsail Admiral will take about X hrs

If anyone asks I can answer... but yea I will include it soon.

For now:

- Raptor around 8h (took me 9 but it's RNG)
- Rivendare Deathcharger around 8h with boost
- Bloodsail Admiral 10h on Human, 11h on nonhuman
- Honor farming rate is dependant on the amount of people you are killing so can't help here. If you are grinding one person the time for 2k mount is 16 hours, killing two targets it's 8 hours and killing 3 targets is 16/3 hours.

If anyone asks I can answer... but yea I will include it soon.

For now:

- Raptor around 8h (took me 9 but it's RNG)
- Rivendare Deathcharger around 8h with boost
- Bloodsail Admiral 10h on Human, 11h on nonhuman
- Honor farming rate is dependant on the amount of people you are killing so can't help here. If you are grinding one person the time for 2k mount is 16 hours, killing two targets it's 8 hours and killing 3 targets is 16/3 hours.

wow all those hours.....all in 1 toon hahaha....inc hard ingame labor

I have rivendare, raptor and bloodsail, it's only about the persistence ;)

(But when I was grinding all I wanted was to stop and never grind anything again)

Umm yes. But I wouldn't say 5.3hours to grind evrythin, takes more... anyway I grinded like 5dks and took me a lot because of the ress2min time . (honor thing) I grinded to 1900 and... dced. IDen was pissed. Never want to retry DAT gain.
And add "dwarf" , à better race to farm the raptor :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm yes. But I wouldn't say 5.3hours to grind evrythin, takes more... anyway I grinded like 5dks and took me a lot because of the ress2min time . (honor thing) I grinded to 1900 and... dced. IDen was pissed. Never want to retry DAT gain.
And add "dwarf" , à better race to farm the raptor :).
get a healer to rez people, timer goes away.

get a healer to rez people, timer goes away.

you get the "you need to wait 2 more minutes for resurrection"

Only good solution would be an in-bg like ress timer that is in Tol'Barad or Wintergrasp, both hard to access for F2Ps and require P2P Help. Then the timer drops to 30 sec tops making it 4 times quicker.

you get the "you need to wait 2 more minutes for resurrection"

Only good solution would be an in-bg like ress timer that is in Tol'Barad or Wintergrasp, both hard to access for F2Ps and require P2P Help. Then the timer drops to 30 sec tops making it 4 times quicker.

Nice find, you do not need p2p help to get to wintergrasp ... search in my channel.YouTube. :)

So after having 2 soulcrushing mass-disconnects one day after the other, I have given up farming the Mammoth. I'm now just doing the Huojin rep.
Anybody have reccomendations of where to grind the rep? 55 dungeons are pretty slow so I'll either probably do ragefire, deadmines or gnomer - is there any better way to do it? I want to know the method [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION] used.

So after having 2 soulcrushing mass-disconnects one day after the other, I have given up farming the Mammoth. I'm now just doing the Huojin rep.
Anybody have reccomendations of where to grind the rep? 55 dungeons are pretty slow so I'll either probably do ragefire, deadmines or gnomer - is there any better way to do it? I want to know the method [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION] used.
Why not make a human, mounts are the same, and they get more rep than the other classes

the lower level dungeons give less rep per mob, in 55 dungeons it's like 15 per mob, but the lower level ones are only 3 I think and it's pretty painstakingly slow. Tried this some time ago. Only faster way I can think of would be a 90 running you through 55 dungeons.

So after having 2 soulcrushing mass-disconnects one day after the other

I feel your pain. The pipes to Blizz are munted at the moment.

The DMF hat and Pilgrim's Bounty rep buffs are good, but you might not want to wait until then.

Ty guys yeah update I'm just doing 55 dungeons, low ones were indeed slower.

Edit: done, sunken temple is almost 3k rep a run so yeah it's not bad.

I got it on my human and just like 3-5 hours farming, sunken temple would be good with lots bosses give 300 rep

Out of curiosity: Did anyone ever get banned for creating a deathknight or multiple deathknights on trial accounts?

Edit: Trial characters can't be used to phase low levels to different servers?

Hey guys before I start to grind on my f2p deathknight on moongaurd I need to know something, are 'albino drakes' usable by f2p accounts?

If I get the 50 mounts achievement what will happen will it go in the mail or in my bag? and can I ride it on my 20.

Some guy on aerie peak called deej said that you could.

let me know guys, thanx <3

Hey guys before I start to grind on my f2p deathknight on moongaurd I need to know something, are 'albino drakes' usable by f2p accounts?

If I get the 50 mounts achievement what will happen will it go in the mail or in my bag? and can I ride it on my 20.

Some guy on aerie peak called deej said that you could.

let me know guys, thanx <3

Albino Drake is added to your mount list, and you don't need to play on Moonguard if you don't want, just create one DK there and then you can play on DKs at any server

Users who are viewing this thread