Comprehensive 5.1 Free to Play relevant changes

All the horde and alliance Ramp jumps still work . If you noticed they have also changed the item tool tips and battleground chat is now [instance] chat.

Apparently, there will not be two fishing contests.

It appears they've merged them together, Kalu'ak is gone. Also, you can fish inland pools too :O

Anglers can no longer compete in the Kalu'ak Fishing Derby. The Derby ran on Saturdays from patch 3.3 until the first weeks of patch 5.0. Fishing contests were then disabled due to cross-realm zone issues. Sunday's Stranglethorn Extravaganza Contest returned to the calendar in patch 5.1, but without Saturday's Kalu'ak contest. Former Kalu'ak Fishing Derby rewards (and the Master Angler achievement) can be gained by fishing in the Booty Bay tournament.

Kalu'ak Fishing Derby - El's Extreme Anglin' - WoW Fishing Guide

does this mean u can get northrend kaluak rep from booty bay now?

I'm pleased with the Hunter/Monk changes. I am actually going to have to give MW a go now.

And of course the trinket with +10 hit.

Then some people won't need to crutch on weapon chains to hit 24s ^_^

What is this twinket that provides +10 hit?
thanks

Guys,don't forget to 1-shot priest's Psyfiend asap. It can be a game changer. Mine has only laughable 180ish hp and Fear cast time is 2 secs.

Guys,don't forget to 1-shot priest's Psyfiend asap. It can be a game changer. Mine has only laughable 180ish hp and Fear cast time is 2 secs.

macro
/target psyfiend
/cast power word shield
/targetlasttarget

and the psyfiend has a shield worth 1100 more to burn down. I've been doing this since before the last patch. I love watching the pallys avengers shield it and then run off in terror.

Edit: I'm not sure whether Avengers Shield silences the psyfiend. I drop fiend and then I'm back to healing whack-a-mole.
2nd edit: verified in AB AS does not silence psyfiend

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread