Comprehensive 5.1 Free to Play relevant changes

(Minor) Balance buff found from raw data here.

That's too bad :(

I'm used to Fox. So this was a nice QoL change for low levels. And just more streamlining for end game.

QoL change my ass I can't fire a steady shot without starting auto shot... any other hunters experiencing this?

We might finally have some diversity in the bracket with the Hunter´s Steady Shot buff.....Oh who am i kidding? They can't hit for 300+ with arcane shot.

Any news on Avenger's Shield silence effect nerfed? I read somewhere it's going to silence only the first target it lands to and not targets it bounces to.

Any news on Avenger's Shield silence effect nerfed? I read somewhere it's going to silence only the first target it lands to and not targets it bounces to.

You can find this in the unofficial Changes already linked: Here

Avenger's Shield Hurls your shield at an enemy target, dealing (4,488 + 21.0% 6,732 + 31.5% of SP) Holy damage, silencing and interrupting spellcasting for 3 sec, and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 3 total targets. Paladin - Protection Spec. 7% of Base Mana. 30 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.

Seems like it has changed.

But theres also a stam buff of "Guarded by the light" 25% up from 15%.

QoL change my ass I can't fire a steady shot without starting auto shot... any other hunters experiencing this?

# showtooltip Steady shot
/stopattack
/cast steady shot
/startattack

May that work? You shouldn't be opening with steady shot and unless you're using steady after a scatter the auto shot shouldn't matter imo besides pet cc that breaks on dmg

You could then put a /startattack infront of all your other abilities if you are having auto shot problems

# showtooltip Steady shot
/stopattack
/cast steady shot
/startattack

May that work? You shouldn't be opening with steady shot and unless you're using steady after a scatter the auto shot shouldn't matter imo besides pet cc that breaks on dmg

You could then put a /startattack infront of all your other abilities if you are having auto shot problems

Yeah I had a keybind for steady with AS and steady w/o AS... specifically because I didn't want AS when using steady on a cc'd opponent.. you give 'em 2 free seconds if AS breaks before SS

anyhow, that macro is exactly what I was expecting, but the reverse is what turned out to be true. Many thanks to the folks at MMO Champion

The 2 key lines are in this order:
Code:
/cast steady shot
/stopattack
works. I'm officially super-happy with the new steady shot while running changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mangle now does 500% normal damage plus 78, up from 400% normal damage plus 62.

Needs more resto mangle spam. Thanks Blizz.

Shred gets also this buff in the unofficial patchnotes.
But the movementspeed reduction seems to be wrong, because it states that it did it before too.
Or is this a higher talent that adds movement reduction to shred!?

Just found infected wounds @ level 40. Maybe the tooltip refers to this. idk

Last edited by a moderator:
My UI is giving me big notifications of saps, stuns and silences. I think I need to tone that down since its alittle loud atm. I also was at the stranglehorn arena at 6:00 and 9:00 and didn't see him march out to drop the chest.

Users who are viewing this thread