Complete List of Level <20 Dungeon Drops

ohti

One thing I like to do before I get right into BGs on a new char, veteran or f2p, load myself up with dungeon gear as it can be considered a "pre-bg" bis. However, this can be annoying as fuck bouncing from one dungeon to another just to figure out what leather belt will give me one extra vers over the other.

This guide honest to god is more for me than anything else. But I figured rather than just write this in a notepad and keep it to myself i'll share this one in case there are ever others in my situation often, just to make things a little easier.

Things to note
- This list does not contain quest reward pieces
- This list does not contain BoEs that have a chance to drop in certain dungeons
- This list does not take into account what may or may not be considered the "best" out of the rest because doing that for every spec would just take too long
- Rift Bracers are not gfed ignore wowhead
- Wowhead links might not show the exact stats as the pieces you'll be farming out will be scaled to level 20. Stat values might be higher or lower by a few
might clean up the weapon section at some point, totally forgot how many damn weps there actually was :s

Edits will be made accordingly and proper changes will be made. Let me know if there's any misinformation, something that needs tweaking, or items i've missed. i'm always looking to make my threads the best quality they can be

enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the only time i'm going to bump this, just because I posted it late on a weeknight so ppl that might want to use this may have missed it

Hate to be that guy.....but you could just use the adventure guide to find out dungeon loot
hate to be that guy... but you could've just read the fucking text
This guide honest to god is more for me than anything else. But I figured rather than just write this in a notepad and keep it to myself i'll share this one in case there are ever others in my situation often, just to make things a little easier.

However, this can be annoying as fuck bouncing from one dungeon to another just to figure out what leather belt will give me one extra vers over the other.

Shift click the loot in the guide to compare lol
i'm not comparing it to pieces I already have equipped please quit talking to me like i'm retarded

I'm deciding on which piece I should farm out for my character. Doing this once for every piece just makes things easier for me in the long run as I like to play a lot of different characters

to clarify, I have neither of the pieces i'm comparing

Fair enough, "However, this can be annoying as fuck bouncing from one dungeon to another just to figure out what leather belt will give me one extra vers over the other." That threw up red flags for me because thats the point of the adventure guide.

None. You want Superior Belt probably best farmed in hillsbrad.

None. You want Superior Belt probably best farmed in hillsbrad.
idc that much if its not my priest i'll just use the dungeon belt :s

but fair enough point anyone that wants to minmax should get said belt

idc that much if its not my priest i'll just use the dungeon belt :s

but fair enough point anyone that wants to minmax should get said belt

He said leather belt. Priests should obviously use sanguine sash as a filler until a scaled kellers can be aquired.
[doublepost=1543971882,1543971744][/doublepost]Also dunno if you're also doing satchel stuff but the neck is bis for all int users.
[doublepost=1543971959][/doublepost]And the best cloak for most casters "cape of the brotherhood" isnt listed.

Also dunno if you're also doing satchel stuff but the neck is bis for all int users.
yeah fosho but it can be a pain in the arse to get the proper stat rolls and its not necessarily a dungeon drop so it doesn't really fit the criteria idea I had for this

And the best cloak for most casters "cape of the brotherhood" isnt listed.
i'm on it thanks :eek:

Gorestained Garb being BOE is one of the great mysteries of WoW.

Users who are viewing this thread