Competitive Guild PvP [10v10]

BrissPvP

Legend
Hello, I've been wanting to see more Competitive Twink PvP.

So I am Starting a Weekily PvP Event. (Weekly meaning 1 Match Up a Week, It will be posted What Guild vs What Guild on a new Forum Post every Monday)

Every guild that is interested will sign up, and will get put in a Round Robin Bracket.
At the end of round robin, whoever has the best score wins the event. If we get enought guilds signed up at the end of the round robin we can take the top X guilds and have a Double Elimination Tournament.

When Will This Start? Im Currently not sure, once we get a good amount of teams I will start it.

Interested in Signing your guild up? its Easy!
All you must do is Comment your Guild Name, Faction, and Server

(Im Planning to do these alot if it works, we could call them Seasons? Like this is Season 1, and so on)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Competitive Guild PvP

Now Lets Start with some Rules!

Rules:
Each Match will be Best of 3! (All WSG)
1 Player on your team must be recording!

Team Rules:
Up to 2 of the same class (With the exepction 1 Hunter and 1 Rogue)
Only 1 Stealthy Allowed (Druid/Rogue)
Up to 3 Healers! (1 of Each Class at most)

Gear Rules:
No GF'd Items

Match Rules:
Only 7 of 10 Players are required to be in your guild!
If the opposing team is in a diffrent connected realm, one of the teams must pick up atleast 1 player on there connected realm to challenge them! (All Wargame challenges must be Cordenated from Guild to Guild)

Reporting Matches:
After Each Match Up you must report the match by a Skype Message with this Information
"Team Name
Score (Wins - Losses)
Link to the Video of all 3 of the games"

This is to get more Guild Activity and Competitive Activity

Last edited by a moderator:
If one of these teams needs a heal. Feel free to PM. My Alliance and Horde toons are guildless and thus guild drama free.
/cheers

Gear Rules:
No GF'd Items

I'm sure this is very obvious to everyone, but what is GF'd?

I've just got my first twink up to 21, going for 24. Was talking to someone on my server who also has some twinks and they were asking me if I'd lead a twink team in their guild, so I'm gonna give it a shot...

Team Rules:
Up to 2 of the same class (With the exepction 1 Hunter and 1 Rogue)
Only 1 Stealthy Allowed (Druid/Rogue)
Up to 3 Healers! (1 of Each Class at most)

So, another question (and I wanna point out that the "Team Rules" sub-heading would more properly be "Team Composition" or "Team Comps"):

I don't like the "one stealthy" idea; it feels too limiting, considering the utility that Rogues and Druids bring to the team, and especially if you wanna have a Druid FC, or healz, for that matter.

I do agree that there should be limits. I would say that a "2 stealthies" (whether 1 Rogue/1 Druid, or 2 Rogues, or 2 Druids) rule would be reasonable...

Users who are viewing this thread