Comin baaaaaack

OH MY GOD. after a little bit of work i managed to get my old account back... and i still have a shadowfang!!! i thought i got hacked and everything was gone!! i still have my original pizzarrhea on vek'nilash!! going to merge as soon as i can and hopefully come back to the world of twinking. see you soon folks!

Great news!

wb

:)

so far i have found 2 mindthrust bracers, mechbuilder's overalls, 3/3 monkey leather bracers, silver linked footguards.. lots of enchanting mats. how rare are the overalls now?

so far i have found 2 mindthrust bracers, mechbuilder's overalls, 3/3 monkey leather bracers, silver linked footguards.. lots of enchanting mats. how rare are the overalls now?

They were pretty rare in MoP so if not much has changed they should still be rare. Although the bracket is 20-29 now so there may not be much demand / use for them

link us an armory for some nostalgia :D

Hey pizzarrhea! Khadgar(my realm) and alleria were merged, now we are khaderall, so if you need financial support or runs let me know. My main is Extremepally on khadgar so add me if you need help.

so i'm transfering to my current account. which realm should i go on or should i just stick with my main on mal'ganis??

Users who are viewing this thread