Come up for air Lofi

aaand 34.5k hks

aKe2I.gif

Atychiphobia, Medanx and I had been farming and buying [Ethereum Prison Key]s for over a month. We decided to turn in what we had during Hallow's End event because of the 10% reputation buff. We turned in around 2000 keys which brought us about halfway to exalted with Cenarion Expedition. We will probably go for exalted with the other factions as well (Keepers of Time, Sporeggar, The Consortium, Lower City and The Sha'tar). Currently we have about 500 keys saved up, and need around 2000 total in order to finish up the rep grind for Guardian of Cenarius. Not sure how many countless hours we have sunk into this project, but we are starting to see the light at the other side!

so just to confirm even if you farm up to friendly on the mobs first, it takes approx 4K keys to get all to exalted, i only have 1200 keys saved and some nublet posted in my guide that it only takes < 1K keys now...

I think 4K keys is about right for going from 0/6000 friendly to exalted. It is possible to grind to 5999/6000 but only from select mobs that give just 2.5 rep each. I heard about 5K keys to go from 0/3000 neutral to exalted. There is some RNG involved, as you randomly get one of six TBC reputations when a friendly guy is spawned. About one out of six (1/6) keys will spawn a friendly that gives reputation, and then only 1/6 of those will be the reputation you want. Whomever said 1k keys is way off. To put it into perspective, I got a total of about 22,000 CE rep with 2000 keys. Now considering I was getting 550 rep each time (with 10% bonus), that's only 40 out of 2000 key turnins resulting in CE rep (about 2%).

Damn you found us ^^

We just wanted it to be a secret till we got the title, however I guess it wont be no more big surprise! =)

Also, we just handed in 2000 keys because of halloween 10% rep buff. It took some months to get them, really long grind -.-

Users who are viewing this thread