Come at me Bro

no one knows who i am so yeah

i get targeted time to time. probably because they saw my name somewhere.

Yes but not that much on my Shaman. Mostly on my pally I get Horde trying to kill me, which is strange because I die easily on my shaman.

I get targeted by pala's who chase me the entire game until they kill me or I get a chance to stealth again.

I focus anyone from AP on the off chance they are decent players and will either provide a suitable challenge or be a gamechanger for their team :cool:.

Lillhunter does it to me every time we are matched up. To the exclusion of others it seems.

And if I'm on my Monk I generally have a tail of 24s. Nobody likes Monks. Or something like that...:cool:

probably because of a 4 second stun which has a 25 CD timer and monks can still solo cloth healers due to decent damage and 30% ignore armor

and 50% druidlike speedboost to get away

probably because of a 4 second stun which has a 25 CD timer and monks can still solo cloth healers due to decent damage and 30% ignore armor

and 50% druidlike speedboost to get away

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Monk FC ftw?

My hunt used to be an automatic target, obviously not because of TI since I hardly post, but likely because I used to mess with people....Trolling prots across the field with concussive 'n scatter shot was entertaining. And I'll admit I'm more likely to target familiar names, that's only natural...

good players should/will be targeted, if you think your being singled out by the enemy your probs a good player. take it as compliment XD

I focus Blood Elves, name does not matter, i am bloodelfophobic(??)
I just hate their looks and animations, same goes with the human but i cant attack them :<

And i dont agree that you always attack someone you know, I was always ignoring Mara while he was playing, and i ignore Alphasky and Somort nowadays cuz they are just too tough to kill :<

When people chase me, it feels like I'M more important than their initial goal. <3 dat love. It's like a silent /followme to the opposite team with them more than happy to comply.

When people chase me, it feels like I'M more important than their initial goal. <3 dat love. It's like a silent /followme to the opposite team with them more than happy to comply.

Yeah I used to have this 24 rogue follow me around and do that. Then they would make level 1s just to embarrass themselves further. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread