Classic Twink Arena League (CTAL) - League Announcement, Details, and Signup Information

had some technical issues while broadcasting week 5, so forgive me but the recap isn't quite worth making with the quality of VOD i was left with! i apologize for the issues, but they have since been resolved.

all 3 matches for week 6 this upcoming tuesday night, schedule is a nice little triple header:

might od off yoppas vs Frankensquad @ 8:00pm

it's the pressure vs Keefers Inc @ 9:00pm

flankingUranus vs Search Twinks On Google @ 9:30pm

Thank you to all of those who have been following CTAL since we started up back in October - unfortunately we've had to cancel our playoff events due to scheduling conflicts.

There will be an unofficial match for the crown between spacebar and Frankensquad - a date and time has not yet been agreed to, but it will happen after Christmas.

We've worked (too) hard on this league for you guys, and I'm sorry that we can't crown a winner in the capacity in which we intended.

I hope you guys enjoyed the time we've spent together; until next time.
[doublepost=1607804176,1607804085][/doublepost]and a popular question I've been receiving: Season 2 will not happen until TBC.

Real maps, no group fillers, no flag drop to start the round, no substitution qualms, banned consumables not even usable - need I go on?

It's a bit away but I know I'm looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread