Classic Endgame Poll

What Class and specs are you planning to main during Classic endgame lvl. 60?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For end game, I'm either going Prot War or some sort of Mage, depending on the raid.

I'll probably focus mostly on the Warrior, though.

Prediction: classic 19 WSGs are going to be all teams of 8 sub rogues and 2 frost mages.
Until the frost mages get sick of being 2-shot and reroll sub rogue.
(Can't remember if the game forced healer slots or not... think not?)
Although just remembered this thread is about 60s so nvm :)

Rogue vs Rogue duels were top notch, but they really arent much to write home about in bgs. Easy to kite

Prediction: classic 19 WSGs are going to be all teams of 8 sub rogues and 2 frost mages.
Until the frost mages get sick of being 2-shot and reroll sub rogue.
(Can't remember if the game forced healer slots or not... think not?)
Although just remembered this thread is about 60s so nvm :)
Subtlety rogue is straight up bad at level 19 in Classic. I'd be more worried about having a gazillion hunters in each game.

Once out of stealth, yeah, but they had a pretty impressive opener. I recall my 800 hp warlock being obliterated for 900 before he came out of stunlock. #ptsd

It will be interesting to see who's really top dog out there, though.

I believe you are thinking of another expansion. Rogues does not have any stuns at level 19, unless you count Gouge, Grenades, Magic Dust and so on. It's been a while since I played a 19 rogue but I'm pretty sure Garrotte does more damage than Ambush. I'd only go for Ambush if I could guarantee a critical by Remorseless Attacks or if the opponent was sitting.

I'm not sure. I wouldn't be in charge of a guild anyhow.

I'm choosing a server on launch day with my cousin

PvE server with no streamers. EDIT I committed to Stalagg PvP EST realm

Duo leveling Pally & Warlock or Mage he hasnt made his mind yet

Last edited:
for 19 rogues the predom spec was combat. rogues had way more survival out of stealth, there were many times FCs. due to being really slow in stealth, easily seen 10-15 yards away, too many rogues on a team was a liability. 3 points to have deeper stealth robs a 19/29 hard. sub spec viability came more viable at 39, but really kicks in at 49 bracket

there was no stun lock until vanish, cheap shot, kidney shot, etc was unlocked

pre youtube, many warcraft videos were hosted on a short lived google service and are mostly lost but a few that were backed up. in early WSG's after they went first bracket from 11-20 to 10-19, there were videos of premades like 10 hunters, 8 hunters heal/rogue, etc. youtube is not a good archival either, many BC, WOTLK twink vids are now gone

what was seen on classic beta with 19, 30, 40 duels is based on what was available and limited enchants unlocked

Apparently twink info has alot of holy paladins. Judging by multiple server discords and various classic polls paladins will have the least amount of main players.

Users who are viewing this thread