EU+US Class trial twink!

I haven't had a whole lot of time to play lately with work but the whole stats being the same no matter what thing really takes the incentive out of gearing. They don't even go up when you raise your item level. Was a decent idea tho. I guess I'll just use them as old content farm toons

Class trials are not available for vets, tested myself. Bought legion before sub, and could not play a DH (could make one tho) nor make a class trial.
Has anyone tested whether or not if you purchase Legion and have an active sub and you make a Class Trial 100 can you still use the Trial 100 after the sub expires? Given it's technically a trial toon would it work after the sub lapses?
This would be interesting to know as I do like the idea of a Trial 100 if I was able to do it while a Vet. Especially after seeing the @handsomedgc post earlier today.
Anyone tested this?

Has anyone tested whether or not if you purchase Legion and have an active sub and you make a Class Trial 100 can you still use the Trial 100 after the sub expires? Given it's technically a trial toon would it work after the sub lapses?
This would be interesting to know as I do like the idea of a Trial 100 if I was able to do it while a Vet. Especially after seeing the @handsomedgc post earlier today.
Anyone tested this?

I can test that in around 15 days if nobody else can before that.

Users who are viewing this thread