EU+US Class trial twink!

miloki

Grandfathered
So I read about how if you hearth off the boat for the class trial you basically get a free 100 but you're locked to WOD content. This could open up a whole new bracket for twinking considering you don't have to level and not everyone is running around with artifacts. Of course we do have 100s in the bgs with artifacts and legion gear but it doesn't seem unbalanced.

Some things I've noticed while testing are that the auction house and mail both work. Professions work I believe up to 700. You can get warmonger gear from seals. Trinkets, rings, and neck are not available as they don't have an appearance.

16d3d8618cc667992fdc2f32241e33da.png

was a cool idea though
Noo :(
I still like the idea of the 100 bracket tho. Its before you get the overpowered epics

You can play *forever* if you don't get your artifact weapon (I say this with 10+ class trials farming garrison mats 2+ weeks) I haven't been locked from playing then yet.

You can play *forever* if you don't get your artifact weapon (I say this with 10+ class trials farming garrison mats 2+ weeks) I haven't been locked from playing then yet.
Interesting. this is what I was looking for. Will further test this. I have a couple tokens of honor right now and I didn't wanna waste them if it was going to lock me out anyways

Interesting. this is what I was looking for. Will further test this. I have a couple tokens of honor right now and I didn't wanna waste them if it was going to lock me out anyways
i think it will be locked at some point in time, just a matter of when they fix it. i would not use anything permanent on it, and any gold you gain should be quickly sent to your main cos a hotfix might just be around the corner

Upon a little gear testing, it seems that when you get in a BG your stats are the same no matter what piece you have on. It seems everything scales together so you can go in with 640 gear and do the same as everyone else. not sure ifs its the same with weapon damage or not tho, still testing that

Noo :(
I still like the idea of the 100 bracket tho. Its before you get the overpowered epics
You can still do that. Turn xpoff. Just like before, there were 70, 80, 85, an ,90 twinkbrackets but ppl who did that did so for arenas since they still get rank when the new PvP season started.

Users who are viewing this thread